3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
I do understand the depraved thrill of a respectable, loved woman falling for a sexually aggressive delinquent. However, it occurs to me how much of a mind fuck it would be for the protag if the delinquent, through the mother's influence actually did grow, achieve, succeed as a man...while remaining or even increasing their sexually dominating relationship. I see a lot of the "he treats me like a woman", but I'd like to see the bully, the aggressor, actually "man up" and do things other than fucking to take care of his woman. Protect her, support her, AND fuck her brains regularly. Not just demand and allowance.

So, aside from fucking his mom, let the bully actually become someone for the protag to emulate. I think it would be interesting for the entire family find their place under him for reasons other than fear.
If that was how humans functioned we wouldn't really call it "emasculation"

billy6845joe

Feb 23, 2022
why does the game keeps crashing? i don't think i could even go through the (ntr event? if that's what u call it), basically I deleted it TT, but really wanted to try it out...my whole computer just froze so I couldn't get any screenshot to show

Reactions: Arinze

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
" You play, the loser who sucks at everything, the worst of all, your bully is fucking your mom. "

So NTR is avoidable, right?

Reactions: Geralt80

eldarmike3

Feb 4, 2020
is there only 1 ending and when well the son stand up to the bully and showing he mom that he the only man that is needed

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
is there only 1 ending and when well the son stand up to the bully and showing he mom that he the only man that is needed
In its current update Yes there is only 1 ending

We do not know if the Dev is willing to add it in the future

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I don't care about ntr, I'm more interested in a good story in the game.

Right there, very lazy writing.
The MC has no personality at all, he hardly talks to his mother, there is no emotional attachment, her corruption happens too fast.
Personally, as a player, I don’t care who she sleeps with, I don’t care about the MC, who is an empty shell without emotions and attempts to change something.

But then again, I'm not a fan of the genre, and maybe I don't understand something

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes