3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
ntr would be if the son felt sexual desire for the mother or already had an incestuous relationship with her... that's my opinion

there is no way to classify the mc as cuckold to justify the ntr
Ntr isn't really cuckold, to begin with Cuckold enjoys it, in ntr is about the guy really feeling the loss and hurting, but lets just drop it, everyone is free to have their opinion

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Ntr não é realmente corno, para começar, Cuckold gosta, em ntr é sobre o cara realmente sentindo a perda e sofrendo, mas vamos deixar pra lá, todo mundo é livre para ter sua opinião
[/CITAR]
I'm going to play to try to draw my conclusions even though it's early yet

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I watched a hentai with a story similar to this game. the son was a poor loser who ended up seeing his mother become a prostitute of a bully type at school, in the end the bully forced the mother to have sex with her own son
think this game will follow more or less the same plot as hentai

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Assisti um hentai com uma história parecida com esse jogo. o filho era um pobre perdedor que acabou vendo sua mãe se tornar uma prostituta do tipo valentão na escola, no final o valentão forçou a mãe a fazer sexo com o próprio filho
acho que esse jogo vai seguir mais ou menos o mesmo enredo do hentai
[/CITAR]
a história desse hentai serviria de enredo para um grande jogo kkk

Reactions: Allan Wolf

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Damn, the MC needs some lessons in self defense.

Even if your bully is bigger and stronger than you, it's easy enough to throw someone to the ground if you know what you're doing. Once he's on the ground and you're on top of him with a hold of his arm or neck, there's really not much he can do to you. But there'll be plenty of stuff you can do to him.

(on a side note: a game where you get to turn the tables and start bullying the MC's bully, that'd be pretty awesome)

As an NTR story, this one's really not bad though. The scenes are erotic, and the buildup is pretty good.

And IMHO buildup is everything in an NTR story. Just like with yandere and horror. The scenes will just fall flat without it.

This game could still use a bit more content, but all the right stuff is there.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
I really loooooooveee this game!! Amazing history, SO GOOD SCENES!!! And awesome character's, Please keep doing like that, it's so fucking fantastic!!

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Argt

Jul 28, 2019
I watched a hentai with a story similar to this game. the son was a poor loser who ended up seeing his mother become a prostitute of a bully type at school, in the end the bully forced the mother to have sex with her own son
think this game will follow more or less the same plot as hentai
Name?

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
I would like a game of actual NTR.
Female Protag with a husband/boyfriend betraying them with their bullies.
I actually really dont get the "NTR" going on with son and mother.

I live in a place where kids are merely just kids.
They know their place, and adults show them their place.

NTR within family members is just weird and stupid.
Unless youre incestuous., then this is just betrayal.
I would like a game of actual NTR.
Female Protag with a husband/boyfriend betraying them with their bullies.
I actually really dont get the "NTR" going on with son and mother.

I live in a place where kids are merely just kids.
They know their place, and adults show them their place.

NTR within family members is just weird and stupid.
Unless youre incestuous., then this is just betrayal.
Isn't the whole point of ntr is betrayal?

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Man, can't wait she had a daughter and started bang both in genre ntr,dp,loli,drug,corruption. Yeah just my mumbling, don't mind it. Lol.....anyway she look nice :love:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
A lot of explanation is missing here probably because this is unfinished. As it stands now, there's not much to go on whether this gets better or not. Are we going to get the mother's side for example? Is this some sort of extortion racket where mc will never be able to get a job unless mother blows the entire yakuza family (bully?) and signs her life away? Will the underdog son dig up their old cache of russian weapons and home grown tech and perform some surprise butt sex on the expansionist invaders instead?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
A lot of explanation is missing here probably because this is unfinished. As it stands now, there's not much to go on whether this gets better or not. Are we going to get the mother's side for example? Is this some sort of extortion racket where mc will never be able to get a job unless mother blows the entire yakuza family (bully?) and signs her life away? Will the underdog son dig up their old cache of russian weapons and home grown tech and perform some surprise butt sex on the expansionist invaders instead?
My guess is mom just wanted someone to Make Her do the things she always dreamed about doing sexually. This bully did just that.

Reactions: Mychael Dark
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes