4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

PopotoProductions

Game Developer
May 22, 2024
Being a ffxiv player for so long this is the project i'm more interested in this site, hope you can carry it to the end

btw if you have plans to add another languages in future updates i can translate the game to portuguese free of cost
For now I have no idea how language translations work in Ren'py, ha ha
But if I ever start looking into that, I'll remember your kind message :p Thanks a lot ! A portuguese translation would be nice as most of the artists working on the game are from Brazil (Syllax, Michelle and Elz)

So obviously early days but what characters are planned? I know alot of people have issues with Lalafell in R18 situations. So I'm just curious if we're getting Shortstack action or not. Understandable if you don't, it's not everybodies cup of tea after all.
i personally would like some lalafell action, but i would like them to get the treatment of that one chocolate dark knight lala who is always drawn as a shortstack, specifically, kimono tararu, nanamo ul namo, and krile.
I'm not against Lalafell content, but the issue is people can't really separate them being adults from their small design. Even with mods to make them shortstacks.
Not gonna lie, there's a reason why I had Krile mention in my game that most Lalafells were asexuals. I know they are adults and obviously have sex in lore, but I'd still feel extremely uncomfortable depicting them in NSFW situations due to their childish appearance. Besides, it's not like I don't have a wide cast of characters to choose from for the game.

Speaking of which JustAnAnonDude, the idea would be to have each release focused on a new romanceable character (and their associated job), alternating between male and female character. So 0.2 will have Estinien and afterwards I'll make polls for each release with 2 or 3 characters to choose from (in existing or neighbooring regions), and that will also have an impact on the release's content.

For example, in a few weeks I'll make a 0.3 Patreon poll to choose between Hilda (with MCH job and the rest of the Heavensward zones) or Kan-E-Senna (with WHM job and the Black Shroud Zones). Once Black Shroud will be integrated in the game, we could have Lyse or Raubahn appear in the polls in order to add Ala Mhigo next, etc. until I can cover all the locations from the base game.

Some romances might be shorter than others, and if I get enough support I'd love to hire another artist and start having more secondary characters (Hildibrand & Nashu) or raid boss (mommy Athena)

As I also specified earlier in the thread, characters that are underage in the original game won't appear unless I do a timeskip, which won't happen anytime soon but could be a good way to implement characters like Zero or the Dawntrail folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustAnAnonDude

JustAnAnonDude

Formerly 'Damnhedge'
Dec 25, 2018
Not gonna lie, there's a reason why I had Krile mention in my game that most Lalafells were asexuals. I know they are adults and obviously have sex in lore, but I'd still feel extremely uncomfortable depicting them in NSFW situations due to their childish appearance. Besides, it's not like I don't have a wide cast of characters to choose from for the game.
That's entirely fair, like I said not everybodies cup of tea and ultimately it's your game. I'm looking forward to see where you're taking this and will be playing every update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PopotoProductions
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes