sm45031

Jan 12, 2019
View attachment 1498602

Overview:
It’s the mid-20th century. After finishing university, Ryunosuke isn’t sure what to do with his life, but he knows he needs a major change. He decides to take an extended vacation to Stivale, the boot of Europe, to discover what’s next for him. Upon arrival, he meets a fox-eared warrior named Serena who’s fighting to end the corruption that’s dogged her country since the Great War ended. Only together can they recruit a band of allies to stop the chancellor’s insane policies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-12
Release Date: 2020-04-20
Developer: AVANTGARDE - Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - TORRENT
Other: UNOFFICIAL MODDED*
Extra:
Walkthrough

View attachment 727304 View attachment 727303 View attachment 727302 View attachment 727301 View attachment 727300 View attachment 727299 View attachment 727298 View attachment 727297
I dont mind if they do play dirty...

Superl99

Feb 4, 2023
Fox Girls Never Play Dirty 1.03.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
how in the world did you just make a 3 gigabyte download go down to 300 megabytes

gamnstuf

May 10, 2020
Is there a way to keep virginity after a scene? Wanting to see other scenes with it too, like what to change in the files so she stays virgin.

Last edited:

nhentainexusmilf

Oct 27, 2021
Completed the game, one of the only games where NTR didn't hurt as much. Also did the vanilla route and it is probably the canon route cause all the dialogues seems to be written with that in mind. NTR endings doesn't even make sense as it goes against the Girls entire personality. Also they don't show what happens to other girl in their respective NTR endings.

Serena falls due to womb tattoo/masochism and lisa due to drugs but all in all unrealistic endings. I can see why the fans of studios were dissapointed.
Lisa NTR was a bit more polished than Serena ones as it made no sense why serena would become abbatini slave unless womb tattoo and her masochism overpowered her personality and broke her. Atleast Lisa was drugged which destroyed her critical thinking.
Also i like how serena was raised around old men and her NTR ending has to do with an older guy while Lisa NTR has to do with the guy she hated the most.

Personally i think this was made as a vanilla game and they added NTR as after thought . Harem ending and Vanilla endings are more suited to the story as a whole.

All in all, a great game as MC is not a cuck with small dick and has CG with other females too.

Last edited:

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Fazymonk1 here is the save for this game that you requested on my profile:

I added all my saves, in most of them both females are virgin (except on the first slots)

It goes inside the www folder and then saves.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
with one is new ?

Furry Eared Girls Never Betray 1.0c.04 Release

Fox Girls Never Play Dirty 1.03.01 Release

Reactions: TX200

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
with one is new ?

Furry Eared Girls Never Betray 1.0c.04 Release

Fox Girls Never Play Dirty 1.03.01 Release
The top one is the unofficial fan translation and the bottom one is the official Kagura Games translation. Quite literally just go to OP for the latest version.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes