Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
The top one is the unofficial fan translation and the bottom one is the official Kagura Games translation. Quite literally just go to OP for the latest version.
which one is latest version
and why two name are different
and which one is better ?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: asdf1893

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
which one is latest version
and why two name are different
and which one is better ?
The OP download is the latest version. The compressed version is made from this version. The names are different because one is an MTL name and the other is the Official Global name, the better one is the Official one because it's uncensored. There has been no updates to either the KG version since v1.03, and no updates to the DLsite version since 2020.

Reactions: Virgin Girl

waitrin

Apr 11, 2023
not too sure what happened; essentially im softlocked? at the prison: i was trying to do the astrology girl's side quest and went back to Firende to do it. I did manage to find the master so I was on the way to finishing the quest. Saw there was a heart over the Lisa call girl event (which was an old event i already did), so i did that which led me to redo the whole story up until you get imprisoned. maybe i somehow skipped the quest? but doesn't really make sense imo since its a story quest.

You're suppose to talk to the bottom guard and he gets out of your way so u can progress through the prison, however this guy is stuck sleeping and doesn't have any additional dialogue. The slime is still in the ground, so there's no prompt that mentions the hole in the ground, and I was able to gather the girls' clothes again. at this point i tried going back to a prior save i made to see if i could teleport to the prison city but its no longer an option.

I looked a bit at prior posts, but didn't see if anyone ran into this problem before, so if anyone could help me out or knows a solution to this i would much appreciate it. sorry if this is a confusing post.

leoda

Mar 5, 2018
is it possible forLisa get pregnant with Marco in prison? i got som word that it pervent me to get creampied

jjproxee

Mar 17, 2023
View attachment 1498602

Overview:
It’s the mid-20th century. After finishing university, Ryunosuke isn’t sure what to do with his life, but he knows he needs a major change. He decides to take an extended vacation to Stivale, the boot of Europe, to discover what’s next for him. Upon arrival, he meets a fox-eared warrior named Serena who’s fighting to end the corruption that’s dogged her country since the Great War ended. Only together can they recruit a band of allies to stop the chancellor’s insane policies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-12
Release Date: 2020-04-20
Developer: AVANTGARDE - Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - TORRENT
Other: UNOFFICIAL MODDED*
Extra:
Walkthrough

View attachment 727304 View attachment 727303 View attachment 727302 View attachment 727301 View attachment 727300 View attachment 727299 View attachment 727298 View attachment 727297
What does the unofficial modded do?

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes