DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Oh wait, has NTR but thank G it's avoidable (?)

Guess that's fine... wait a minute... (Gets a Sphilia's Familiar Flashback)

Imma download this but maybe I should play some other games first, in-case I get nightmares again.

Seriously, NTR is a hit-and-miss thing... It's addicting but delving too much into the characters (specially if you're the "MC" and is the one being NTR'd) could be as destructive as illegal drugs is... I guess this pretty much adds up to depression, lose of self-confidence, and hate / doubt for the opposite sex and/or other people, and the obvious taint to one's mind.
Thanks for your valuable comment. I realised a lot of things. After playing DDLC, Usagi Health Club, tons of NTR RPGM and other 'Sweet Art but betraying Story' games I thought being single for the rest of my life wouldn't be bad. Almost became a sage like Rimuru.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Does anyone know whether I can bring Nadia's Standing picture after making her the leader? If she can't have a battle fuck scene / standing picture then It would be a huge dissappointment.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Anyone got a save before fighting Don Marco in Argento?

Edit: Damn only I am messaging.

Last edited:

Bobjustbob

Dec 7, 2018
Anyone know how to keep Selena's torn clothes on during battle H-scenes like in the 7th preview image? For me, after her clothes are torn, she's immediately stripped when the scene starts

Bobjustbob

Dec 7, 2018
Anyone got a save before fighting Don Marco in Argento?

Edit: Damn only I am messaging.
Has a save right before the Argento (desert town) Don Marco fight (slot 2) as well as the full CG unlocked, plus a New Game + Save (slot 1) and an end of the game save in the kingdom (slot 3). Both girls are virgins but with high affection and perversion. The saves are pre Kagura Translations so the Wicked Goggles pages are in jap, they will update to english if they have sex/get harassed. This is a file that i got from this thread ages ago but can't find the OP to quote them, still works in this version though.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Has a save right before the Argento (desert town) Don Marco fight (slot 2) as well as the full CG unlocked, plus a New Game + Save (slot 1) and an end of the game save in the kingdom (slot 3). Both girls are virgins but with high affection and perversion. The saves are pre Kagura Translations so the Wicked Goggles pages are in jap, they will update to english if they have sex/get harassed. This is a file that i got from this thread ages ago but can't find the OP to quote them, still works in this version though.
Thanks!

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How in the hippity fuckity do I get some "Fragrant panties" for the last monkey.
Follow the thief dude’s quest until you get to his house and get him sent to jail. Go talk to his daughter in the last city and agree to break him out of jail. Go get him out of jail. Go back to the daughter and she gives you her panties.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Aleluyacant

Apr 11, 2023
Follow the thief dude’s quest until you get to his house and get him sent to jail. Go talk to his daughter in the last city and agree to break him out of jail. Go get him out of jail. Go back to the daughter and she gives you her panties.
I did the Thief Dude's quest; I found his house, got him sent to jail and went to his daughter in the last city (Monicabel), I then talked to her, but no prompt for that appears! There's not even a "!" on top of her head like all the other quests.

I went to the prison (Paridiso Penitentiary), talked to him, there's nothing! He just says "You said you wouldn't tell them my address!" "Even I can't escape from this prison. If only I could have met my daughter one more time before I died..." and tried to talk to her again, nothing happened!

Aleluyacant

Apr 11, 2023
Also, I am on another quest with the whole Risparmio bank problem. I did everything up until Ryuunosuke says "Where are you, Julia?", where am I supposed to go to find Julia?

kiribal09

Dec 26, 2022
For anyone who is interested, here's the full CG unlocked save files.

The important files are save4 and global. Save4 is in front of the chest that unlocks all CGs. So if you just want to unlock CG without overriding your save files, use save4.

My tiny bit of contribution.
can you re-send save game?, i can't download your savegame

NightWolf69

Jun 6, 2020
I just beat Genoverse town and moving onto the next town of Firende. I'm tryna find how I can change my class as in the change class part it says that I can do so in Genoverse but I don't know where I need to go for that.

So how do I find new classes?

harpymonarchy

Dec 17, 2021
Need Help!
I'm at the point where I need to visit Maya in the Paradiso Penitentiary in Monicabel (the Astrologer says to "Visit Maya in the prison in Monicabel") but I can't enter through the gate or the entrance to the north.
During the day I visit the north entrance, but the guard blocks it and says "Keep out!" when I interact with them. The one at the small gate says "This gate is connected to Paradiso Penitentiary, but it's only traversable at night. Use the main entrance to the north if you want to enter now."
At night, I play as Lisa and interact with the bottom gate guard, but all he says is "This is the Paradiso Penitentiary night entrance. But that time has not yet come."
How am I supposed to enter the jail to talk to Maya?

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes