harpymonarchy

Dec 17, 2021
Need Help!
I'm at the point where I need to visit Maya in the Paradiso Penitentiary in Monicabel (the Astrologer says to "Visit Maya in the prison in Monicabel") but I can't enter through the gate or the entrance to the north.
During the day I visit the north entrance, but the guard blocks it and says "Keep out!" when I interact with them. The one at the small gate says "This gate is connected to Paradiso Penitentiary, but it's only traversable at night. Use the main entrance to the north if you want to enter now."
At night, I play as Lisa and interact with the bottom gate guard, but all he says is "This is the Paradiso Penitentiary night entrance. But that time has not yet come."
How am I supposed to enter the jail to talk to Maya?

Echidna SIMP

Dec 25, 2022
This game is so good! I downloaded since it was #1 trending. But it's actually really good. I am playing like 10 hours in row since download and I am very surprised. There is lot of content and choices which I still haven't finished even after 10 hours on easy mode. NTR is avoidable but I have chosen to try go full rape path first to see all the sex scenes...

Sex scenes are quite low budget but pretty cool for this kind of pixel game. Humour is top-tier, I am laughing all the time by conversations with NPCs. In terms of NTR, it's most probably my 2nd best game I have played, of course Promise Better Left Unkept #1. Even though I hate NTR, I can objectively judge the quality of this genre, and this game is really cool.

After I finish NTR path, I will try again with Harem/Love path. I am really looking forward for next scenes which awaits me. If you can't deal with NTR, you should be able to play this game since it's avoidable. Just keep your girls clothed and don't lose fights. Since losing some bossfights means being raped and impregnated by 5 people, having raped all holes or even being raped and inpregnated by giant pig. Game let's you save before these hardcore rape & NTR scenes so you can just go back and try again.

Talk the Talk

Oct 12, 2022
Items (and some hints) for the final monkeys in the Finale:
1.Barely Censored Julia Film
2.Stinky Underwear - From the disciple sidequest in Firende
3.Eighteen Finale - Go to the building in the upper left in Firende at night as Ryunosuke
4.Shroomer Love Doll
5.Fortune Telling Crystal Ball - Argento, go to the Astrologer's house (not stand) at night. Afterwards, head to Firende. At night, go to Just the Tip to find the Master.
6.Chastity Belt - Argento, Church of Edging's/Nadia's mother's sidequest
7.Fragrant Underwear - In Monicabel, talk to the Gardner (the Phantom Thief's daughter) and free her dad.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Aleluyacant

Apr 11, 2023
Items (and some hints) for the final monkeys in the Finale:
1.Barely Censored Julia Film
2.Stinky Underwear - From the disciple sidequest in Firende
3.Eighteen Finale - Go to the building in the upper left in Firende at night as Ryunosuke
4.Shroomer Love Doll
5.Fortune Telling Crystal Ball - Argento, go to the Astrologer's house (not stand) at night. Afterwards, head to Firende. At night, go to Just the Tip to find the Master.
6.Chastity Belt - Argento, Church of Edging's/Nadia's mother's sidequest
7.Fragrant Underwear - In Monicabel, talk to the Gardner (the Phantom Thief's daughter) and free her dad.
I've talked to the Phantom Thief's daughter but, no quest starts, he is already in jail and I've already done everything possible to trigger the event (prior posts from me).

MinecraftTry

Mar 9, 2023
View attachment 1498602

Overview:
It’s the mid-20th century. After finishing university, Ryunosuke isn’t sure what to do with his life, but he knows he needs a major change. He decides to take an extended vacation to Stivale, the boot of Europe, to discover what’s next for him. Upon arrival, he meets a fox-eared warrior named Serena who’s fighting to end the corruption that’s dogged her country since the Great War ended. Only together can they recruit a band of allies to stop the chancellor’s insane policies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-12
Release Date: 2020-04-20
Developer: AVANTGARDE - Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - TORRENT
Other: UNOFFICIAL MODDED*
Extra:
Walkthrough

View attachment 727304 View attachment 727303 View attachment 727302 View attachment 727301 View attachment 727300 View attachment 727299 View attachment 727298 View attachment 727297
cool

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
PLEASE I'm stuck at this mission also. It doesn't even seem like I can leave the horse racing town back to Brazzer. Can somebody please help me I've been stuck for literal hours and have no way out!!
did you find out? idk asiago highway by memory but i could try to help if you send me a pic of where your at/last mission you finished

CaptBlackness

Sep 28, 2020
Anyone have a save file thats just before the last CG in the game? I know there is a save file with all CG's unlocked. However, there are still some prostitution scenes that I enjoyed but cant access through this save file. Anyone got something to help?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I bought the game on Steam (Kagura translation) and I didn't have time to play it (just the beginning) yet it seems this avantgarde game is better than "Amelia falls..." the last game they released.

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
does anyone know how to spawn in items? it took lisa's underwear, also how to change status of who was previous Runs gf? did harem but only getting lisa harassment moves

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes