flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Alright, I might be really stupid, but how do I even get NTR route here?
I lost most battles, picked lewd choices everywhere I could, got my girls crests and piercings, yet I still killed the boss and got normal ending. Losing to him just resets the battle.
Wth?

Super boring ending by the way.

It's pretty stupid, despite all the other lewd scenes you get along the way the only way to get the NTR ending is to whore out your chosen heroine to her corresponding nemisis in the last city several times. She could be completely pure or the biggest whore earth has seen since that lady from babylon, you get those specific scenes and you're on the NTR route

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
It's pretty stupid, despite all the other lewd scenes you get along the way the only way to get the NTR ending is to whore out your chosen heroine to her corresponding nemisis in the last city several times. She could be completely pure or the biggest whore earth has seen since that lady from babylon, you get those specific scenes and you're on the NTR route
Oh I see, thank you for the answer! I never did all secondary H-scenes (just as many secondary quests) and I had no idea some of them are THAT plot-relevant.

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
I can deal with the people complaining about netorare. I don't like it, I think it's crazy but fine, everyone has their own opinion. That doesn't mean you have to share it, but fine.

But all these people hyping me up with netorare games only to have a MTL tag...that's pure, unabashed evil.
What is MTL? And what is bad about it

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
What is MTL? And what is bad about it
Machine Translation - In short, a game that has been "translated" via a service such as Google Translate, typically these translation are a dumpsterfire and cannot be understood.
It effectively kills any possibility of a story past 3 words.

Jul 15, 2018
anyone else getting errors even though bugfix
screenshot btw, always happens when on the factory riot, combat with the closest enemy to the lever

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
anyone else getting errors even though bugfix
screenshot btw, always happens when on the factory riot, combat with the closest enemy to the lever
I had similar 'unable to play sound %%%%' errors. I just skipped through these errors, saved the game to any slot (all while skipping the errors), then close the game and reload. Then is was fine.

Reactions: Konstantinus

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So Kagura is working on this with the new name Fox Girls Never Play Dirty. Unfortunately it appears to be a month out or more.

Given the size and complexity of the game, I suspect there will need to be major fixes to handle the videos and other pieces.

I have been working on 1.0c.01 so it plays on Linux/JoiPlay, compressing assets and so on. I have a weird lighting defect that I'm trying to solve as well as I need to update the prompt text in the recall room so you can understand what's being asked.

Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
Running into a problem with a pic of one of the heroines remaining on the screen permanently. Tried using the image eraser tool thing in the items but doesn't work. The image takes up half the screen.

Noob Shit

Apr 11, 2021
Can someone tell ne how to beat Lord Abttini? The route im going is the one that wants to defeat "Loods" and it seems he always dong like 900k damage? any tips or guide?

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
So Kagura is working on this with the new name Fox Girls Never Play Dirty. Unfortunately it appears to be a month out or more.

Given the size and complexity of the game, I suspect there will need to be major fixes to handle the videos and other pieces
How they work is a mystery... some games have been announced years ago and in the meantime, other games started development, finished it AND got a translation announced and released before those...

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
How they work is a mystery... some games have been announced years ago and in the meantime, other games started development, finished it AND got a translation announced and released before those...
Well recently (as in the last few months) they have been releasing in the same order as their YouTube videos.

And they have been releasing on Fridays.

So it looks like more than a month out still.

Reactions: James Eveleth

lostandfound11

Sep 7, 2018
So how do you progress past just handjob and blowjob with the two girls, im avoiding all ntr btw
You unlock that near the very end of the game. You can only choose 1 girl IIR, so make multiple saves when you get to that point. The game will warn you before the point of no return.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes