Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
After many months and many hundreds of hours, here it is- the translation patch: (1.0c)
Mega

Simply extract and copy into your game folder, overwriting files. Make a backup if you want.

There are bound to be errors, typos, and other mistakes, so please point out anything if you see it so I can fix it.

Remember to support the developer. And don't support MTLs. Have higher standards.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When i download this its giving me a Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml warning, saying the file is infected. is this true or is Windows defender being stupid?

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Hi I have several question:
1- How to unlock a scene with the girl that is not out gf? I have a lot of affection for both girl but I cannot talk to the other girl at night, saying that I already have someone

2- I notide a little somethinh that bother me: During the sex scene with Lisan the animation stats right away when MC gropes her boobs (even though he is supposed to do it in mid scene). I checked the animation in game folder, there is one for a normal cowgirl scene, and the same cowgirl animation + grope. But for some reason, I can't have the normal scene without grope.

3- Is it still possible to get the tattoe even when you advance the story and refuse it the first time or is it too late?

4- From what I heard, you can have the tattoe in the tits and the tattoe, but what happen when you have one and not the other? The animation I saw had only both or none at all, so what happen in the scene if you have the ring but not the tattoe?

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Hi I have several question:
1- How to unlock a scene with the girl that is not out gf? I have a lot of affection for both girl but I cannot talk to the other girl at night, saying that I already have someone
1 - If you have a GF, you can no longer interact sexually with the other girl at the inn (with one exception, getting alcohol from Maya and visiting said other girl) (You can still engage in all night-time activites as Rynnosukke and both girls)

Also which girl becomes your GF in the first place is detrmined by whom has the highest Affection whilst on the boat.

Don't know about the rest, sorry.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
1 - If you have a GF, you can no longer interact sexually with the other girl at the inn (with one exception, getting alcohol from Maya and visiting said other girl) (You can still engage in all night-time activites as Rynnosukke and both girls)

Also which girl becomes your GF in the first place is detrmined by whom has the highest Affection whilst on the boat.

Thank you for the first point. BTW who is the girl on your avatar?

Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
It looks like Lisa's animated scenes are broken in version 1c but not in the compressed version for 1b, though that version has other issues like sound files not playing correctly sometimes. I went searching but I couldn't find a fix for the broken animations.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Thank you for the first point. BTW who is the girl on your avatar?
No problem. As for my avatar girl, It been awhile but I've manage to find it elsewhere. Check the spoiler. Don't know the charcter's name.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
It looks like Lisa's animated scenes are broken in version 1c but not in the compressed version for 1b, though that version has other issues like sound files not playing correctly sometimes. I went searching but I couldn't find a fix for the broken animations.
Edit: same issue with 1B

If my memory is right Maya is in jail. How can I get this event? Does it work once only?

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
When i download this its giving me a Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml warning, saying the file is infected. is this true or is Windows defender being stupid?
Windows defender throws various "Trojan" alerts all the time. That is just a generic false positive. Personally, I would recommend you not use Windows defender. It is shit and throws false positives more then any AV software I've seen.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
there is this audio error i don't know what it is about, the sound is working but the error keep appearing so i need to do retry to read the dialog, but every time it is liza turn to talk it appear again, but i can ear her talking so i dunno if its a background error or anything else. Also even after dialog it keeps appearing so i'm stuck i can't even walk a few metres that it keeps appearing.
This is related to a typo by the translator. I believe I fixed it already in the bug fix I posted a few weeks ago.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
I tried to change the name of the movies in the game folder and indeed, the scene with Lisa isn't linked to the right animation (there should be 2 animations used for this scene and only the second is used from beginning to end). Do you think you can fix that Silentce?

Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
Edit: same issue with 1B
Well for example in the beginning of the game, right after you get Lisa you can test it out. For example here's a save file where Lisa is standing next to someone who she can give a blowjob to. In the 1c version that you can download from nopy from the front page, the animation will begin to play and quickly stop. In the compressed version, which is still on 1b, the animation plays normally.

[Sorry, I quote just to generate a ping. Not sure if the forum would generate a notification for a ping.]
In regards to what I posted above am I don't something wrong? I've downloaded both the current version from nopy (1c) and that had the bug. Then I tried applying the bugfix patch. (I realize the current download should have all the patches but I wanted to be sure and it had the same problem. The 1b version I'm using is the compressed version from the front page. I don't know if fixing the animation is part of the 1b version or a side effect of the compression.

DkF2001

May 31, 2019
The save files don't work at all... I was halfway through the game when I went offline and the next day all of my progress was gone...

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes