knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I can't find the "teacher" flying eyebat to complete the astrologer sidequest. That I can't find any Maya H scene either (does she have one with the protagonist)

Maybe I can't access these two things because I already defeated the final boss and I'm on route for the harem ending?

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
I can't find the "teacher" flying eyebat to complete the astrologer sidequest. That I can't find any Maya H scene either (does she have one with the protagonist)

Maybe I can't access these two things because I already defeated the final boss and I'm on route for the harem ending?

for the astrologer. i believe hes in one of the buildings at night at filede or firede (idk that was the name in the mtl version), its the town where you meet the maid in the mansion

the maid's h scene also appears there at night

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
there are a lot of key items which I dont know how to use,and how do I find Julia for the naked banker's daughter quest?

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Can we have Lisa in screen instead of fox girl during fights? Is it possible to talk to her at night?

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Can we have Lisa in screen instead of fox girl during fights? Is it possible to talk to her at night?
Yes and yes.

If she is already in your party you can use the command that lets you change the order of your teammates, putting Lisa in the front. That will replace Selena's portrait with hers.

As for the visiting her at night, she will become your companion after a bit more story. Just keep playing the game.

Apr 19, 2019
there is this audio error i don't know what it is about, the sound is working but the error keep appearing so i need to do retry to read the dialog, but every time it is liza turn to talk it appear again, but i can ear her talking so i dunno if its a background error or anything else. Also even after dialog it keeps appearing so i'm stuck i can't even walk a few metres that it keeps appearing.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
there is this audio error i don't know what it is about, the sound is working but the error keep appearing so i need to do retry to read the dialog, but every time it is liza turn to talk it appear again, but i can ear her talking so i dunno if its a background error or anything else. Also even after dialog it keeps appearing so i'm stuck i can't even walk a few metres that it keeps appearing.
That will happen a few more time during your playthrough. Some people have suggested creating a new file with the same name as the missing one, saving it as an .ogg and placing it in the game directory so that it will find something and not give you the error.

I chose the much simpler way of saving after the error starts to appear, exiting the game and loading the save. Since the trigger looking for the missing file is already past, the error won't appear(at least until the next time that audio file is used, but a repeat of these steps is enough to fix that).

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
I'm seeing all this bug fix patch, translation patch, do I need to apply all these or are they already on the game?

Sk8rld

Aug 4, 2018
I accidentally deleted my save files, so please can anyone here provide me the save file (before the scene where MC is proposed/propose by/the girls)

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes