James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Can someone explain to me what does the stats in lewd glasses do pls ?
In addition to what redplauge said, some scenes are locked behind certain lewd stats being high enough. You need 8 lewdness or higher in order to work in the first soapland, a girl needs mouth 5+ in order to blow a random guy and other similar conditions. That's pretty much it.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
in a way you could call her the mc. but no, you can only change the formation. you really only have 4 characters. ryu, selena, lisa and nadia.
and the only 2 that really do much are selena and lisa

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
in a way you could call her the mc. but no, you can only change the formation. you really only have 4 characters. ryu, selena, lisa and nadia
and damn is selena's headshot skill when unlocking her 3rd tier class (under i think top sniper for her?) so good. and i feel bad on using it on every fight.

Jul 11, 2018
in a way you could call her the mc. but no, you can only change the formation. you really only have 4 characters. ryu, selena, lisa and nadia.
and the only 2 that really do much are selena and lisa
You get 2 more companions, but they're very close to the end game. Basically, every female character with a portrait becomes a party member at some point, so you also get the blue-haired policewoman, Laura and the pink-haired gangster, Maya, in that order. Honestly, If you got Nadia, Laura's not too far off, and likewise for Maya.

That said, unlike Ryunosuke, Selena, and Lisa, whom are considered the true MCs, Nadia, Laura, and Maya are more-or-less party fillers rather than love interests. They each only have their initial skill tree to work with, and they have very, very few lewd scenes.

Of the three, Laura is easily the most well developed in terms of the story, while the other two are very lacking, especially Nadia. However, I personally feel that Nadia is probably still the best combatant out of the three, especially considering that if you've been grinding up until they join, the new party members are still gonna join at much lower levels than the main party you've been running, and they don't gain experience if they aren't in the main party afterward. However, the game itself always treats them as if they're with you at all times, so you can still see all of their events from start to finish, regardless of party formation.

Unrelated, but I'm still waiting for an answer on this:
I'm doing the Perverted Cape quest in Monicabel, and I apparently need to find Julia. I know she's in pretty much every brothel, but those are just lewd scenes, and don't appear to be tied to any quests.

How should I progress?

Last edited:

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I'm doing the Perverted Cape quest in Monicabel, and I apparently need to find Julia. I know she's in pretty much every brothel, but those are just lewd scenes, and don't appear to be tied to any quests.

How should I progress?
Did you ever find an answer or solution to this? I'm stuck too.

Edit: I think I figured it out. If I'm right, you have to first meet up with her at the pool area at the AV Studio In Genovese then go to the Monicabel Soapland until you get Julia, you don't have to visit the other Soaplands either. I believe she'll then appear just outside the Monicabel Soapland the following night. Your rewards are in red chests an the back plus the nice-smelling panties.

Last edited:

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
If anyone was still searching, here's a cleared save. Only some defeat CGs missing..

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
getting the av star julia in any given shop is rng based, so i can see why you say genovese you "only" loose 600 a night there

Syliron

Jun 21, 2018
I have a question regarding to the vanilla route.

Both of them have more than 50 lewdness and more than 100 affection but at the inn I always have the same two scenes: handjob anb blowjob. Does the vanilla route have only those two scenes with the MC or I will unlock more if I go further in the story?

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
I have a question regarding to the vanilla route.

Both of them have more than 50 lewdness and more than 100 affection but at the inn I always have the same two scenes: handjob anb blowjob. Does the vanilla route have only those two scenes with the MC or I will unlock more if I go further in the story?
Leaving the lewd city, near the end of the game, you would be forced to "choose" which heroine you would essentially date. That makes it possible to have Sex with them on inns at night. Anyway, when I played this with the broken MTL, there was no obvious dialogue box to choose but rather, the one with the highest affection automatically wins.

Syliron

Jun 21, 2018
Leaving the lewd city, near the end of the game, you would be forced to "choose" which heroine you would essentially date. That makes it possible to have Sex with them on inns at night. Anyway, when I played this with the broken MTL, there was no obvious dialogue box to choose but rather, the one with the highest affection automatically wins.
Thanks for the info! I thought I missed some event or quest.

I guess that if you want to have sex with both it's on the NG+ or only it's available once I choose one of the girls?

Jul 11, 2018
Did you ever find an answer or solution to this? I'm stuck too.

Edit: I think I figured it out. If I'm right, you have to first meet up with her at the pool area at the AV Studio In Genovese then go to the Monicabel Soapland until you get Julia, you don't have to visit the other Soaplands either. I believe she'll then appear just outside the Monicabel Soapland the following night. Your rewards are in red chests an the back plus the nice-smelling panties.
I was hoping to go a full virgin/monogamous run. Are you sure that's the only way?

Last edited:

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I was hoping to go a full virgin/monogamous run. Are you sure that's the only way?
That's how I got it. Although another post above suggests that it may be RNG (Or perhaps it's sequential?) It which case try saving before checking into a hotel, check-in, Go out at night and look around outside the town's soapland. If you don't see her, instead reload the save, go to the next town and repeat the process and maybe you'll get lucky.

Let me know how it goes. I too was trying it out on a monogamous run.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
Apologies I realized the bugfix patch I released had a flaw in it so I deleted my previous post completely. This fix is working 100% now.

If you downloaded the previous file please download this one instead.
Where do you put this fixin the files?

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Jeez 25 minutes fight the last boss and nothing , this in the easy. I give up uninstall, but thanks for the sharing !

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I can not progress if sooo many standing characters portrait blocking my views!
what to do?? even with portrait remover item cant fix it

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 40 Votes