Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Damn now that the game have good translation i feel like i should play it properly. But then playing a bit also made me realize how horrible the story is. It is like netorase as the MC needs to send the girls to whore themselves but then not really because he doesn't want to have them raped during gor. The gameplay is so boring rpg stuff without any innovation and wtf those enemies are using sperm as bullets, covered in cum every turn??
Reviews confirm my impressions, quite sad the art looks good :(

What is worse now Kagura is picking up the game. WHAAAAAT?
You fu-s have enough ntr games in backlog don't you even dare to release this trash before them.
Yeah there are many good ntr games that deserve a translation than this

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Can anyone please help me? I'm look for where to get "Nice-smelling panties" for the monkey. Can't find the item (Or related quest) anywhere.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Apologies I realized the bugfix patch I released had a flaw in it so I deleted my previous post completely. This fix is working 100% now.

If you downloaded the previous file please download this one instead.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone please help me? I'm look for where to get "Nice-smelling panties" for the monkey. Can't find the item (Or related quest) anywhere.
Speaking of, does anyone know what you get if you give the monkeys all of the side quest items? Is the reward at the end worth it?

ThatBoy

Sep 8, 2018
I can't progress after defeating Pietro and the second boss in Firede. I pay for the hint but it keeps telling me to talk to the two npc to acces Pietro. Any idea ? Did the game softlock and I now have to restart a new game ?

Reactions: ralbert

john34404

Jul 1, 2018
Save 20 its like 10 minutes after the image glitch, from that battle you go to the sewers (that save is just before sewer pig boss) and I think save 16 its like 20 minutes before that fight... In both saves both are virgins (in case you want a virgin ending, although the blonde one is a total virgin slut on "save 20" that can walk without clothes) Enjoy!

PS remember to extract all the save folder inside www/save (there you put the save files (its important to have also the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave which are inside the zip or the game wont "see" the save files).
Thank you for the full 100% recollection save!!!

Reactions: sergyo_ml

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
I can't progress after defeating Pietro and the second boss in Firede. I pay for the hint but it keeps telling me to talk to the two npc to acces Pietro. Any idea ? Did the game softlock and I now have to restart a new game ?
if your stuck where i think you are... you need to go to the door of his house (1st house directly north of the mushroom shop) then go to where you sign up for the deliheal. this is all done during day time.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you for the full 100% recollection save!!!
No problem ;)

but I do have newer saves since those saves where on a patch that didnt translate some sexual stats on the menu (which is called lewd google in-game) so I started again and the saves are on the same parts as previous ones but with the sex stats menu in full english (it has something to do with the patching in a way that old saves will never have full english in that menu).

The save #20 have both virgin and on save #1 the blonde is not a virgin anymore (the difference is like 5 minutes so I suggest loading save 20 instead.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes