Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Is the fan translation or Kagura's better? And are both uncensored, or just the Kagura version?
Kagura's appears to be better.
I only did short comparison but while fan translation is perfectly understandable, Kagura's appears to have more detail to it. For example when Selene/Serene is first meeting MC she is supposed to be rude (later referenced in game) but in fan translation it's kinda lost, she does not come across as rude. In Karuga's translation is is actually using curses and is clearly being rude.
I spotted one case where fan translation was off but it's something you only notice when comparing the two.
I also think that Kagura stepped up their game when comes to h-scenes and their translation is now on pair with fan one (in past they could be kinda dry).

Censorship - Kagura is proper uncensored (as far as source material was) while fan translation is decensored - blurred out mosaics + some corrections - overall less detail and some mosaics still noticeable here and there.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Anyone knows if there is a list somewhere of the games Kagura is planning on/in progress of translating ?
Their discord is a good place for a quick look of what games they have their backlog, its also where they announce upcoming game releases and release dates.

Reactions: Angmir

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
okay can ANYONE please tell me what's with the greyed out items/key items and is it possible to use them or is it just needless clutter that i should use a save editor to remove from my inventory in the game? as i really hate having useless items taking up inventory space X_X

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
okay can ANYONE please tell me what's with the greyed out items/key items and is it possible to use them or is it just needless clutter that i should use a save editor to remove from my inventory in the game? as i really hate having useless items taking up inventory space X_X
Generally speaking, just because they are greyed out, in other words you can't actively use them, does not mean that they serve no purpose. For example you might have to fulfill conditions where you need certain items, usually key items but can also be simple items, so removing them could straight up break your save. It should be less often that they simply serve as trophies or other type of lore/misc. items.
Best advice is to simply not tinker around with what you don't even know the purpose for, it's safer if you do know it, which includes none if it is the case.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Why did mid battle rape not working? It's like he grabs but never starting
They will "Insert" once the blonde looses her virginity, same for the grey haired, but only the one at the front will receive those attacks, also you will find them pregnant if you let her being "inserted" a lot (you will notice once you go to the inn to sleep).

In terms of bestiality,what can i find here?
The blonde can have sex with a pig if you loose certain fight (and that event can take her virginity and if she is corrupt enought she will enjoy it), the scene itself it's pretty hot. Also the pig may get her pregnant, just sleep for 2 days at the inn to see the results.

serana.png
PS. the screenshot is not from the Kagura version so the flavor text may vary.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight and Tiasung
Aug 28, 2018
most of it looks great compared with the fan uncensored, i wanted something like ideology in friction, the kagura version is amazing
Yeah ofcourse the originals usually look better than some fan drawn dicks. Bad art obv dosent count for every game. As you said most OneOne1 games look amazing even more so uncensored.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is there a full virgin save for all chars and since its the MV version not all saves works somehow you need the whole save folder

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
woo finally a kagura game no crappy mtl
for that alone i will download because when it comes to these type of games kagura is one of the best publishers

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes