NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Someone posted this build, lossless optimized (smaller) one:

Reactions: Creamzo

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Could actually avoided before too if you do not lose. But yeah if do not go for NTR you have only 3 scenes per Girl without cheating. 2 scenes per girl are where she got extras and so started to think during sex on her time where she got raped and then there is scene where you betray one of them with the other one.
The rest is where they get fucked by someone else.
Well, if NTR can be avoided, I don't care if I lose almost all of the scenes. In any case, I would also like to know if rape, bdsm, humiliation, urination can be avoided.

Jun 24, 2017
Well, if NTR can be avoided, I don't care if I lose almost all of the scenes. In any case, I would also like to know if rape, bdsm, humiliation, urination can be avoided.
Haven't played this in a while, but if memory serves, you'll probably miss most of the CGs if that's what you want to avoid. You basically can romance one of the two girls and have some vanilla scenes, but those scenes don't come up until later, and they are very few. Everything else has the girls either being forced because you lost a battle or did something that had obvious negative consequences, being in an unideal situation such as the MC asking the girls to sell themselves out in order to progress instead of choosing another option, or being in a corrupted mode after having too many scenes.

It doesn't really become NTR until the characters start expressing affection for each other, so for parts of the game, it's more of "do you sell out/give up your friends to progress the story?"

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Haven't played this in a while, but if memory serves, you'll probably miss most of the CGs if that's what you want to avoid. You basically can romance one of the two girls and have some vanilla scenes, but those scenes don't come up until later, and they are very few. Everything else has the girls either being forced because you lost a battle or did something that had obvious negative consequences, being in an unideal situation such as the MC asking the girls to sell themselves out in order to progress instead of choosing another option, or being in a corrupted mode after having too many scenes.

It doesn't really become NTR until the characters start expressing affection for each other, so for parts of the game, it's more of "do you sell out/give up your friends to progress the story?"
The truth is that if the story is good, I don't mind losing even 100% of the scenes (I have already done it in other games that I liked the story of as long as you avoided all the rape scenes, which were basically the only ones).

For the rest, if I can avoid prostitution, NTR, BDSM, rapes, all the better.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
In terms of bestiality,what can i find here?
One of the bosses turns into a werewolve and rape her in his beast form iirc.
The truth is that if the story is good, I don't mind losing even 100% of the scenes (I have already done it in other games that I liked the story of as long as you avoided all the rape scenes, which were basically the only ones).

For the rest, if I can avoid prostitution, NTR, BDSM, rapes, all the better.
Yes you can!
Barrack Obama
Honestly I feel you. Though from my point I find it sad that nipple piercings and womb tattoos are so often locked behind rape and even the sexy undergarnments need prostitution for them.

Reactions: kcj300 and BlasKyau

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There are no fast download mirrors for the game.
FilesFM is 3-6 MB/s
Gofile is 2-3 MB/s
Anon and Mixdrop are worse than that.

Would appreciate it if something like WorkUpload or MEGA was added.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
wooow i made a mini ending guide for this like waaaay back and used silentce's mods....so i'm happy to see it finally got translated, i wonder if its any better than what we did tho. btw... Never betray was a way better a name. kagura games pls

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes you can!
Barrack Obama
Honestly I feel you. Though from my point I find it sad that nipple piercings and womb tattoos are so often locked behind rape and even the sexy undergarnments need prostitution for them.
Thanks, I guess I'll give it a try to see if I like the story. (y)

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Anyone knows if there is a list somewhere of the games Kagura is planning on/in progress of translating ?

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone knows if there is a list somewhere of the games Kagura is planning on/in progress of translating ?
Have you tried their website, ?

It doesn't have an official list, but if you go to Shop and select Pre-order in the side menu, you can see which games they're eventually going to release, ergo the games they're planning on translating

Reactions: Angmir
3.30 star(s) 40 Votes