popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Ok so I got a mail from kagura games that this game is avaiable (fox girl never play dirty)
I think it's a better translation ? Not free tho.
It's "just" that now the official english version is available. If it's a better translation, we shall see

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
both links modded and Manuel translation bring's to the last page of the post but yet there is nothing to find about that
make sure the links to those 2are proper set

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
both links modded and Manuel translation bring's to the last page of the post but yet there is nothing to find about that
make sure the links to those 2are proper set
I have no idea what you just said but it seems like the Kagura version hasn't been uploaded yet because the OP hasn't been edited since March. Think I'll wait for a little bit until someone shares Kagura verson with us.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone knows if the steam translation is better?
Yes, the translation is better, and it's actually properly uncensored with the assets from the developer. Kagura Games version is hands down superior in every possible way.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
X0R can you add the tags "female protagonist" "and "multiple protagonist"? On the night segments of the game you play as a female character (you can select between the blonde and the white haired) and take decisions as the female character, so that also makes the "Multiple protagonist"

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
is it me or some scenes the CG looks very lame? sometimes it looks like the girl is sucking a giant potato lol

i dunno, i think i had high hopes for the kagura version and it was just ok

Aug 28, 2018
is it me or some scenes the CG looks very lame? sometimes it looks like the girl is sucking a giant potato lol

i dunno, i think i had high hopes for the kagura version and it was just ok
Didnt play it yet, but often the uncensored CGs are actually a downgrade imo. Due to censorship laws Japanese artists often dont properly draw genitals since its going to be pixelated anyways which often results in pretty meh CG when uncensored.

Reactions: kcj300

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
Didnt play it yet, but often the uncensored CGs are actually a downgrade imo. Due to censorship laws Japanese artists often dont properly draw genitals since its going to be pixelated anyways which often results in pretty meh CG when uncensored.
most of it looks great compared with the fan uncensored, i wanted something like ideology in friction, the kagura version is amazing

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes