flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
hello a question, can you protect one of the girls of the ntr and let the other do everything?
Yup, though when you get to the final section you have to choose which girl's route you want to go down and she'll be the only one who you can bang and get the final NTR scenes for. Also most bosses will only bang one of the girls so you'll want to be careful who you lose to.

Reactions: Tirant 889

Tirant 889

Jun 2, 2021
Yup, though when you get to the final section you have to choose which girl's route you want to go down and she'll be the only one who you can bang and get the final NTR scenes for. Also most bosses will only bang one of the girls so you'll want to be careful who you lose to.
thanks buddy, so now I can play it quiet

Sep 23, 2021
Let's hope they flesh out secondary characters, either in skill tree or more importantly images, such as clothing damage instead of being limited to the two main girls or just generic 'attack' images. It was an in issue with PNL but that game felt more fleshed out in some aspects. Still it's a diverting game for a few hours.

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
I have a question: is it a 100% NTR type game, or is it possible to obtain lewd kemonomimi girls with womb tattoos and piercing on the normal route?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I have a question: is it a 100% NTR type game, or is it possible to obtain lewd kemonomimi girls with womb tattoos and piercing on the normal route?
Sadly no. The Womb Tattoos and Piercing are only made when they get raped and maybe with it even stolen. On the normal route, you can not get them.

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Sadly no. The Womb Tattoos and Piercing are only made when they get raped and maybe with it even stolen. On the normal route, you can not get them.
That's why I hate this fucking NTR shit. Why do the hot thicc girls appear only in this glob of the turtle's vomit?
But I love this game in one aspect: it discloses that the warriors are cucks.

mmd123

May 9, 2020
sooooo...uh...I know this games flagged as completed....but I'm here playing it right now and I see an uncaught issue.... the game, the yellow haired furry girl is named SE LE NA, using this particular style of explaining her name to get the issue across... and yet... when you first get the lewd goggles, the game shows her as SE RE NA and NOT SE LE NA......I'm left wondering how this was missed... serena.png selena.jpg
seran.png

*headdesks* and now the games calling her seran too....consistency what are you even?

Reactions: Sidbolt

Daikurou

Feb 1, 2019
well all your translations woes might be over. Kagura Games just announced theyll be releasing the game on the 12th. I personally have no quarrel with that. So perhaps we will have an official translation, or at least something to compare too

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Yup, just seen right now too that Kagura will release the game on the 12th so right now, just have to wait a little

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
sooooo...uh...I know this games flagged as completed....but I'm here playing it right now and I see an uncaught issue.... the game, the yellow haired furry girl is named SE LE NA, using this particular style of explaining her name to get the issue across... and yet... when you first get the lewd goggles, the game shows her as SE RE NA and NOT SE LE NA......I'm left wondering how this was missed...

*headdesks* and now the games calling her seran too....consistency what are you even?
There are no 'L's in the japanese alphabet. Surely you've seen memes of Japanese people misprounouncing Ls in words? When writing out English or other foreign language names, kana like レ are used for both the letters/sounds 'Re' and 'Le' so translations can be inconsistent if the translator isn't sure what the original author was going for

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes