Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
how to change my job. ? im in genovese province .but i spam talk every npc in genovese and resut is nothing
Lower-right part of the town, the weird quizz school with all the slimes. The quest to unlock them is there. You need Lisa in the party (you apparently have her already) and iirc you need to have finished the academy main quest.

Reactions: visualdevelopment

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
What's the translation of this like, now? I remember trying to play the MTL edition and it was just straight garbled trash.

Jan 17, 2021
Does anyone got a save before and after killing the final boss(bothVanilla and NTR route) and a guide of getting all types of jobs

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Oh wait, has NTR but thank G it's avoidable (?)

Guess that's fine... wait a minute... (Gets a Sphilia's Familiar Flashback)

Imma download this but maybe I should play some other games first, in-case I get nightmares again.

Seriously, NTR is a hit-and-miss thing... It's addicting but delving too much into the characters (specially if you're the "MC" and is the one being NTR'd) could be as destructive as illegal drugs is... I guess this pretty much adds up to depression, lose of self-confidence, and hate / doubt for the opposite sex and/or other people, and the obvious taint to one's mind.
The only taint I have to deal with is the unavoidable desire to E R A D I C A T E (In Aku's voice from Samurai Jack season 5) any and all traces of NTR content. I might learn to code, just to make non-ntr mods of popular games. I might just do it -_-

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Let me to the point.... Did anyone know how to get pregnant?
When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...

I think it's just a random chance every time either girl gets fucked. Unless you have a contraceptive, sell those if you do

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
"There are a total of 5 ends including the extra Harlem ends."
Now what is this Harlem ends i'm interested :Kappa:

Noiryuu

Jul 4, 2019
Can some one share a save on the NTR route ? I finish the vanilla one, but i don't want to play whole game again, Just for the NTR

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
For anyone who is interested, here's the full CG unlocked save files.

The important files are save4 and global. Save4 is in front of the chest that unlocks all CGs. So if you just want to unlock CG without overriding your save files, use save4.

My tiny bit of contribution.
And for those of you that are stupid like me and overwrite Global too, and so do not see their old saves anymore, here is what to do.
Take out all of your save files somewhere else. Then just fill all the spots for savefiles ingame with anything. You could just start and save on all the places 20 times. Now you close the game and put all your original savefiles back in the ordner and overwrite.
Now you will still see the saves made before but if you go open it, it will be like where left off before you changed global.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes