MOOM99

Apr 28, 2020
I posted earlier asking about being stuck so if anyone knows where I have to go next, please help D: I am in the Filede town and just finished the lizard boss in the street after Selena scene with the old man - I think I am supposed to go to a place called Casshotta forest but I have no idea where that is or if that is the next place. If anyone has any idea where I am suppose to go next, please help D: - Great game btw!
-Go and talk to the pope, then head on to the village (edit:the forest area is the place before the school took me 20min to find it like wtf)
her is the place 3.PNG 4.PNG
1.PNG 2.PNG

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
how to get a pregnancy to Selena and alisa?
By other people
thanks
For Selena I believe the first opportunity for that is losing a story battle in the forest. Not sure when Alisa's first opportunity is but I know you can prostitute both raw in the desert/island town you get sent to in the last half of the game.

Reactions: cxkixti

BushidoRed

Apr 2, 2020
how to get a pregnancy to Selena and alisa?
By other people
thanks
You can just go out as night as them in some places, they get a few creampies and it just happens when they wake up in the morning. The NPCs in towns can do it for sure as long as theres actual intercourse (the desert town has a brothel were they allow sex but it has been a while since I actually played after beating it).

Reactions: cxkixti

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
a question. how decent is the translation? is it worth playing? or should I wait for the translation of Kaguragame?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
a question. how decent is the translation? is it worth playing? or should I wait for the translation of Kaguragame?
Pretty good. Kagura will have the videos uncensored I'm sure, but the translation probably won't change that much.

Reactions: YinBlack

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I managed to beat Marco at the cathedral and he literally says "It doesn't count. One more time!" and then starts a second battle. Come on game you could at least give me something for the effort :HideThePain:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
When I was fighting the factory workers in the first town I encountered a bug, if the workers flee the battle the game crashes i didn't get the error cause I'm dumb but if it happens when I go for a second run through it ill post it here.

Ok correction the error has nothing to do with an enemy fleeing but rather the switch that you press to get the door password. Basically if you press the switch then battle an enemy and the time for the switch runs down the game crashes. Not sure if this was an error with the original game or if the translator broke it either way its very easy to avoid it by just killing all the enemy's before hitting the switch. Also here's the error message
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul_Raz

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
When I was fighting the factory workers in the first town I encountered a bug, if the workers flee the battle the game crashes i didn't get the error cause I'm dumb but if it happens when I go for a second run through it ill post it here.
This is strange, factory workers aren't supposed to be able to flee...

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
This is strange, factory workers aren't supposed to be able to flee...
Yeah I only thought it was fleeing at first as it made that sound right before the crash after a couple checks I figured out it was the switch which I corrected in my previous comment.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Yeah I only thought it was fleeing at first as it made that sound right before the crash after a couple checks I figured out it was the switch which I corrected in my previous comment.
Ok I figured it out. The whole costume damage system never took into consideration the cases when battle suddenly aborts and that's exactly what a timer running out does. Generally speaking, RPG Maker Timers are really intended to be used for important events (the Game Over on expiration kind) which is why it stops battles abruptly upon expiration.

Anyway, I just replaced the standard timer with a simple variable check. You won't be booted out of the fight if the switch goes back to its original position anymore. You still have to avoid battle (or finish it very quickly) because time still runs out during the fight.

Extract the zip and copy the two files in the www/data folder. As you said it's really a minor issue but eh, at least it's done.

Reactions: Raoul_Raz and Doom_
3.30 star(s) 40 Votes