kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Furry Ear Girls Never Betray v1.21 JAP
link with the last version of the game from 2020/08/16

DOWNLOAD
WORKUPLOAD pt.1 - WORKUPLOAD pt.2
(you have to download both part to extract)

Edit:
Link updated with workupload
Great but is in jap?
if the answer is yes, any chance to have english?
Anything new from OP's version?
i've updated the link (check the original post).
About the changelog, not sure sorry.
So it turns out this has been discussed already:
https://f95zone.to/threads/56553/post-5189671

Short answer is, version 1.0c in the OP is based on version 1.20. Version 1.21 has a couple of Japanese text fixes, which would have already been fixed in the translation.

Nedaore

Mar 8, 2021
Is this Machine Translation?

I downloaded this a while ago in another page, The MTL was so bad, It felt like reading Schizophrenic ramblings, you can make out the individual sentences but they don't make a lot of sense together, You'll have a better chance at learning Japanese and playing the original.

nail22

Apr 19, 2020
Is this Machine Translation?

I downloaded this a while ago in another page, The MTL was so bad, It felt like reading Schizophrenic ramblings, you can make out the individual sentences but they don't make a lot of sense together, You'll have a better chance at learning Japanese and playing the original.
Thanks to some Saint on the thread it has been manually translated, you may have to download the manual translation patch though, idr if the OP link was updated with the patch.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
So it turns out this has been discussed already:
https://f95zone.to/threads/56553/post-5189671

Short answer is, version 1.0c in the OP is based on version 1.20. Version 1.21 has a couple of Japanese text fixes, which would have already been fixed in the translation.
I see then I can easy playing 1.20 bcs 1.21 don't have any new content is just typo fix. Thanks for pointing this out and make it clear for this ppl who don't have time to search in detail.

ertdhgwrfwe

May 10, 2021
Im at argento right now and i need to go to asiago trail near brazza to go to someone, but how and where do i go? Please help

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
So I'm just gonna assume that the title is a lie and they DO betray right?

Well, guess it doesn't hurt to try at the very least :HideThePain:

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes