johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
not sure how it will affect the TL patch

(i have shitty internet, so forgive me)

ZLeonZ

Jun 16, 2017
I have tested your saves on the latest version 1.0c and had no issues what so ever. this tells me the problem is isolated to your setup. I suggest ensuring you are using a locale emulator or better yet change your locale settings on your computer to have japanese as a alternative locale. A quick search of google can help you in doing that.

If that fails to work, try moving your game to your C:/ drive if it isn't already on the C:/ and test again. If that does nothing, then I would say try redownloading the game image fresh from the links in the OP and attempt to test again with your saves.

I just updated the OP with the latest version (and the same version I tested on.) You can always redownload that copy and see if that works.
I will try to download it again and use the locale emulator, thanks!

Reactions: Silentce

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
not sure how it will affect the TL patch

(i have shitty internet, so forgive me)
From what i see in the dlsite page 1.21 is just typos fixes.

So dont think it would be worth porting the patch just for that. (note that copy pasting the patch to v1.21 would just convert it to 1.20 anyway).

Reactions: Silentce

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
From what i see in the dlsite page 1.21 is just typos fixes.

So dont think it would be worth porting the patch just for that. (note that copy pasting the patch to v1.21 would just convert it to 1.20 anyway).
:KEK: inb4 people come screaming for 1.21 because they think it have more content, but since it leaks, so why not?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Has anyone had issues where animation where not looping in scenes? I've had it happen on occasion and can't seem to find the cause of it

Also does anyone know what extra skills you can get for the guy? You can get 'Peek' for visiting the soapland enough and two skills when you make of the girls your girlfriend but was interested if there were more I haven't found

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Has anyone had issues where animation where not looping in scenes? I've had it happen on occasion and can't seem to find the cause of it

Also does anyone know what extra skills you can get for the guy? You can get 'Peek' for visiting the soapland enough and two skills when you make of the girls your girlfriend but was interested if there were more I haven't found
Yep, I get the same animation bug. No idea what's causing it or how to fix it.

There is the "Masturbate" skill that you get for visiting the soapland in the first town for the first time. What does the "Peek" skill do?

shimizu

Aug 3, 2017
I have tested your saves on the latest version 1.0c and had no issues what so ever. this tells me the problem is isolated to your setup. I suggest ensuring you are using a locale emulator or better yet change your locale settings on your computer to have japanese as a alternative locale. A quick search of google can help you in doing that.

If that fails to work, try moving your game to your C:/ drive if it isn't already on the C:/ and test again. If that does nothing, then I would say try redownloading the game image fresh from the links in the OP and attempt to test again with your saves.

I just updated the OP with the latest version (and the same version I tested on.) You can always redownload that copy and see if that works.

Also on a side note Bolt237

Fixed a small error with a missed \ on one of Lisa's text lines in map 104. Feel free to apply this file to your next patch
I'm also having the same error as him in the same part. It only happens if you have the voice option turned on, it may be some missing voice line

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm also having the same error as him in the same part. It only happens if you have the voice option turned on, it may be some missing voice line

Strange there are no actual audio calls in that scene that I can see, nor any plugins that would call audio, nothing that could of been changed to trigger this. Maybe it is an audio file down the line, my thought is there is something in the code that is triggering a call for audio however the audio file doesn't exist and being that the audio file is a strange number that is hundreds higher then the last file in that folder I think that bolt somehow triggered a bug in the files but I am not sure where or how yet. (because with voice on I can actually see the problem now.)

My advice would be just turn the setting off before the scene or put a dummy ogg in your files with the name the error wants (take another audio file and make a copy and rename it. I did that and it worked despite a random sound playing after a sex scene it doens't matter really.)

It is a bandaid for now. I will need to compare the code from the original and see if I can see a problem and I dont have time right now to find a copy of the JP version of this game and fuck around with it right now.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Yep, I get the same animation bug. No idea what's causing it or how to fix it.

There is the "Masturbate" skill that you get for visiting the soapland in the first town for the first time. What does the "Peek" skill do?
The guy stares at whichever girl is on display in the battle and restores a bit of health. I think you get the skill from visiting a soapland multiple times but not sure.

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The guy stares at whichever girl is on display in the battle and restores a bit of health. I think you get the skill from visiting a soapland multiple times but not sure.
I got it from visiting just the one in the island town. Probably not a quantity/visit all the soaplands, but that specific one.

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
I've been pretty much forced to turn the game on easy because I haven't figured out how to get any skills worth a damn.

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Overall, pretty good. I've finished the ntr and vanilla routes and the scenes are really elevated by the voices. The ntr itself is fairly weak since the two antagonists are really boring (especially Marco, Lisa got the short stick there), I'd have taken a twisted vanilla end where the girls cheat on you over what we got, also the lack of progressing scenes with mounting perversion is another letdown. Still, it was a good ride and I'll wait for a 100% save since I seem to have missed a few scenes and I can't be arsed to find whatever pigeonhole I've missed. Some scene variations also don't seem to show up in the recollection scene, like Lisa pregnant sex in the cave.

Last edited:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
After many months and many hundreds of hours, here it is- the translation patch: (1.0c)
Mega

Simply extract and copy into your game folder, overwriting files. Make a backup if you want.

There are bound to be errors, typos, and other mistakes, so please point out anything if you see it so I can fix it.

Remember to support the developer. And don't support MTLs. Have higher standards.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks mate you are a true gentleman :cool:

Reactions: rocket38

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Any raw sex with MC ? the 2 main girls fucked everyone raw except our protag. just why ? also 1 scene for side girls except you let them get rape. i want more scenes with them.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes