desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The recent reviews are a bit worrying. I thought this would be a great NTR game where furry girls betray you lol. Reviews are saying NTR and corruption are not very good? One review even makes it seem like it's netorase instead of NTR?

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Either I'm crazy or what I thought has been happening for the longest time is true. It can't be coincidence that the moment this is posted kagura games post an announcement( ) saying they are translating this.

I always said that they only "Translate" shit that already has fans translations. So either this is a leak of their translation(Doubt) or they are blatantly stealing others translations and using them for profit

sleepyazn

Jul 22, 2017
The recent reviews are a bit worrying. I thought this would be a great NTR game where furry girls betray you lol. Reviews are saying NTR and corruption are not very good? One review even makes it seem like it's netorase instead of NTR?

there is ntr but i went full corruption route and the ending is still the same in the end. aka the girls love ur ass no matter what

• Angry
Reactions: evilkitty97

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
Oh god, if they are translating it, that means the game will have a proper uncensored version as well? can't wait

Fact Shira

Jul 7, 2017
I think for people who believe Kagura “steals” fan translation: Get some concrete proof on that before spreading unfounded rumors. Kagura being the only company doing games is a blessing of its own, and I’ve have my close friends checked on their games to know they do hire human translators. Kagura back in their foundation days, do indeed utilized shady practices (MTL and such). It is also the time where these rumors came to be about. Their games now do not reflect those values anymore.

You know what is a more common practice in the industry though? Buying the fan translation. This has happened to a few Kagura releases in the past, and fan translators do come out to talk about it. Perhaps ask these fan translators first before you make such a claim in their stead. The only side of the industry that actually stole the translations are scummy devs in the past who sell fan translations as their own - and if they want that here they could’ve simply do it without Kagura’s meddling.

I know for a fact they bought at least 1 fan translation and hired the translator of that game. On one hand at least they translate some games, on the other though, they censor & Americanise a lot of dialogue. Generally I prefer the fan translations since they tend to be more on point, and easily understandable, with little to no Americanisms. Having said that, maybe it's just me who tends to get slightly bothered by such things. Regardless, it doesn't look very good on them, considering bolt just finished the fan translation.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
the seconded we get a real translation kagura out here with the announcement they are picking it up
Riiiight... I'm usually not one of the people who believe that Kagura is playing dirty by stealing other people's translations, but this is way too big of a coincidence to just ignore. I'll check the game once they release it, I might have to reevaluate my support for them...

EDIT: I read one of the posts above giving some more info. If Kagura do contact Bolt to negotiate terms I'd be freaking ecstatic. I really don't want to have to hate them for using scummy practices, they have brought great games to the West, most of which had no translation whatsoever. If they do steal Bolt's hard work, however...well, I'll probably write a post containing quite a few expletives...

Last edited:
Reactions: BoycottedGuy

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
I dont see how it would be hard to clean in fact i think theyed be easier to clean because you have a better veiw of them in the mirror and dont have to move your hair out of they way to get to them

but it i impossible given that is where your skull is ? you'd have to have new lumps on your head

ZLeonZ

Jun 16, 2017
Guess i will just wait for the audio errors to be fixed, got to a part where I can't continue.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Ohh Kagura announced they will translate this too, the translation still got many bug, i'll waiting for Kagura version since they already announced it.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Regarding the bad AI uncensor of the images - I found the censored versions on hitomi la, I might download and replace them in the game folder. Hopefully this will also fix the animations not playing correctly(starting, then suddenly stopping). I'll test it out and share the results.

EDIT: Replacing the images with the censored ones was much easier than expected and worked without a hitch. The animations still don't function correctly, though...Could be a bug with the game. I could share the folder with the censored images or the steps I took in order to replace them, if anyone also doesn't want to look at the decensored versions.

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
text text
I imagine you werent around when KG went and tried to "borrow" hyperk translation of Girl in the red slave colar were you?

Not only they didnt ask him, but instead asked the person who finished the last % of the fantl to use the TL ( bad move in my opinion), they also used screenshots of said translation on their steam page for the game.

Unfortunally for them hyperk came back and commented on his thread after looking at the steam page.

While Hyperk didnt mind it being used stating he was "just surprised" for KG using it without even saying anything.

It was a interesting convo and can be seen here:

For a guy who was supposelly "dead" according to that candiru person he sure felt very active.

As i see it KG thought they could get away with using the TL if they had "permission" from the 2ndtranslator which happened at the time to be working for them. But the Hyperk showed up and they had to come with some really bad excuses.(and since it was obvious that noone was buying said excuses they went and removed everything from the steam page related to that TL).

The same way people can claim "Oh kg doesnt do shady stuff anymore" people can also claim " yes they still do" based on all these "coincidences"

I even believe they "borrowed" the fan tl of The Evilslayer Maiden without asking since i played both the fan tl and the kg release and the scripts (dialogue) were exactly the same word by word which the exception of the extra scenes that were added after the fanTL was done and the translator vanished.( and i am pretty they didnt ask permission to nab that fantl).
The fact that it was announced then released 2 days later also helps the suspicion since kg never annouces and releases the announced game right away.

On that, If finishing a tl and proofreading it is enough for someone to claim the entirety of it as their own work guess i will just start fixing every translation in this forum and claim them all as mine. :sneaky:

Last edited:

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Yes and no, there are NTR scenes throughout the game you get by either losing, avoiding boss battles or going out alone as one of the heroines at night and they increase certain stats you can watch go up with the lewd googles. All very nice and standard stuff. However you'll get the normal, vanilla ending unless you do a set of specific events with your chosen heroine during the last section of the game, which is rather disappointing. All the other NTR scenes you did or did not see up to that point don't put you on the NTR route...

Reactions: desmosome
Aug 28, 2018
On that, If finishing a tl and proofreading it is enough for someone to claim the entirety of it as their own work guess i will just start fixing every translation in this forum and claim them all as mine. :sneaky:
Start with all these garbage MTLs please.

In the end the only proven case where Kagura did shady stuff was RJ140344. However thats only once, and that could also be a fuckup of that one employee who might claimed it was fully "his" translation towards his boss. There have been accusations for tons of releases about Kagura stealing fantranslations yet out of tens of thousands of people in the community noone ever did bother to prove it. The worst it has ever come to was Kagura using Fantranslations in the Steam Preview pictures. They also did that for THP i belive.
Edit: This is what a proof looks like archive.is/GKNXu and even though there have been tons of accusations of them stealing Fantranslations noone did ever prove it so far.
So instead of spreading rumors and claiming things, why not use 5 minutes to actually give your claims some foundation, and prove kagura is stealing fantranslations. I will totally change my opinion about them if they actually steal fantranslations but as i said noone did ever deliver some proof.

Last edited:
Reactions: Golden Vampire

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
I made sorrkia's (https://f95zone.to/members/sorrkia.870284/) walkthrough post into a downloadable text file, (everything is the same (though I removed the bit that said dah end) and all credit goes to sorrkia for making the walkthrough, all I did was turn it into a downloadable text file so you don't have to have the site open to read the walkthrough), does anyone mind adding the link to the main post?

Edit: I removed the download at one point (I don't remember when I did this), so just ignore this post

Last edited:

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
if u lazy just goto
Furry eared girls never betray\www\img\pictures or \movie \audio

you have 4 way to do this game
1. just keep them for you only (I pass this root)
2. you fuck first but control 2 catgirls for other people's root *choice this way or not You select this !!*
3. don't mind 2 catgirls and let them fuck by other people root*don't help her or choose to help her and control her to other people for fuck*
4. don't mind 2 catgirls and let them fuck by everyone(human, monster, give her away to villains) in games root* don't help her or choose to help her and control her to other people for fuck. surrender or defeated to him or monster and keep her don't like you!!!*

note
for love scene event in combat just know
- have a logo "love" in the event
- if u cheat or not just use "surrender" to this him or monster *if they don't have a choice *

for a rape scene in combat *not in event*
- undress her before fight and let her get fuck by a monster or him and don't save her

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 40 Votes