NewGuy6000

Dec 20, 2018
Hey, I'm stuck right after having Lisa join... The astrologer says: go to the academy and listen to the conversation. I talked with everyone but nothing to advance... Can somebody help me out there?

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
Animated H scenes seem to pause immediately when starting them. Anyone got any clue how to fix? :unsure:

Edit: Found the image patch. Gonna see if it works with the new translation.
Edit Edit: It did not. Truly the darkest timeline
I think this issue was in the original. Unfortunately I don't know what causes it. I think you can hold s to skip the start of the scene and it will work normally (?)

Marco scene with Lisa after his fight, at the end of it the game gets a synthax error.
Thank you. I have to work so i wont get to this till later but i will take a look if nobody else comes up with a solution in the meantime. I have a hunch as to what it is.
Thanks for pointing it out. I found the mistake. Uploading a fixed version.

Wait, so the standing portrait can't be switched to Lisa? Well, that's a bummer...
You should be able to change who stands in front and is displayed.

anyone has the original CG? Honestly the decensor is so bad
You'll need the image files from a raw version of the game, or just apply the patch to a raw version. The decensor was done by a machine so it isn't very good.

Hey, I'm stuck right after having Lisa join... The astrologer says: go to the academy and listen to the conversation. I talked with everyone but nothing to advance... Can somebody help me out there?
Talk to the people on the streets around the academy.
Unfortunately the hint is not very clear about this but I am a translator not a rewriter.

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
why their ears on the top of their skull ? weird as hell imagine cleaning them ...
I dont see how it would be hard to clean in fact i think theyed be easier to clean because you have a better veiw of them in the mirror and dont have to move your hair out of they way to get to them

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
I use save editor. is the game takes 14+ hours . cheat + no walkthrough I get 7.30 hour
and I get a lovey-dovey ending(have a 4 ending in this game)
1.PNG
2.PNG 3.PNG

and I don't want to do more ending plz give me a full save CG (I'm not ok to see them get NTR or rape on my playing)

Reactions: miles0530

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I think this issue was in the original. Unfortunately I don't know what causes it. I think you can hold s to skip the start of the scene and it will work normally (?)

Thanks for pointing it out. I found the mistake. Uploading a fixed version.

You should be able to change who stands in front and is displayed.

You'll need the image files from a raw version of the game, or just apply the patch to a raw version. The decensor was done by a machine so it isn't very good.

Talk to the people on the streets around the academy.
Unfortunately the hint is not very clear about this but I am a translator not a rewriter.
I assume the problem with the marco scene was an apostrophe in the H status for after it is finished? Also there are reports of issues with sexual harassment in battle. I would look for syntax errors for the soldier in troops.json. there is bound to be a mistake.

Sort of sad you fixed the errors, was lookimg forward to bug fixing when i got home lol.

• Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth
D

Deleted member 3363403

Early game grind be like -- "Kurae! Kurae! Watashitachi no shoori da! Kurae! Kurae! Watashitachi no shoori da!".
Can't help regreting that we didn't get smth more diverse.
For example, "Shinee! Atashi no dangan o kurae! Kisama! Doke! Shinjimae! Yatta!"

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
No idea, I've yet to finish the whole game. For now I've only seen a mutual masturbation scene with Selena. My first playthrough will be a pure run, after that I'll do a full corruption one.

Wait, so the standing portrait can't be switched to Lisa? Well, that's a bummer...
you can switch the standing portrait btw. it took me some time to fiind out, but you need to "play"as lisa. just sort your team and place her first, instead of the hero. if you don't do that, selena will be chosen as default.

Edit: also, if you have lisa in the first slot, the H attacks from the mobs are directed to her.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Flamingjacket

Jul 13, 2020
first talk with everyone in the room after you recruited Lisa, after that go in the building in the second picture, it should allow you to progress the story, i think

Reactions: NewGuy6000

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
I assume the problem with the marco scene was an apostrophe in the H status for after it is finished? Also there are reports of issues with sexual harassment in battle. I would look for syntax errors for the soldier in troops.json. there is bound to be a mistake.

Sort of sad you fixed the errors, was lookimg forward to bug fixing when i got home lol.
You're exactly right. It didn't occur to me until after the fact so I had to go back over and remove them.
What kind of in-battle issues are there? I might be able to track them down. I did see a post about some untranslated lines that I think I did fix. If you find any issues feel free to help with the bug-fixing...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You're exactly right. It didn't occur to me until after the fact so I had to go back over and remove them.
What kind of in-battle issues are there? I might be able to track them down. I did see a post about some untranslated lines that I think I did fix. If you find any issues feel free to help with the bug-fixing...
No you did fix it, you can disregard the last part that was my mistake. I was between things at work and mixed up two different bugs people reported. because I was mixing together two separate issues the one from earlier which was untranslated text which you fixed already; and another reported problem that I am looking into. for issues in the factory at the beginning. I am looking into that but I have a feeling that is just like a single user issue like they were trying to play on android or something like that.

(sorry the message is very rough, been a long day and haven't eaten yet so sort of out of it lol)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 40 Votes