DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I'm aware of 1.21 and I have it. However, since it's just typos, it shouldn't affect this release.

Can you describe where you are having the problem after applying the latest patch?
Marco scene with Lisa after his fight, at the end of it the game gets a synthax error.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Question, can you as a male protag(player) turn them into a Cum Slut Slave in romance path OR the Cum Slut Slave is only for the NTR path? I would really real~~~~ly love it if us the male protag(player) can go down 2 kind of path and that one path is a corrupt path.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Question, can you as a male protag(player) turn them into a Cum Slut Slave in romance path OR the Cum Slut Slave is only for the NTR path? I would really real~~~~ly love it if us the male protag(player) can go down 2 kind of path and that one path is a corrupt path.
I think the corruption is only in the NTR path.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Just fighting in the factory, I got this (Type error, setEXOverlays).... I will try to repeat it and post a save.
Playing in version 1.0b, directly downloaded from the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What were you fighting? What did the thing you were fighting do before you got the error? Can you give details?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Marco scene with Lisa after his fight, at the end of it the game gets a synthax error.
Please provide screenshots of the location before the fight. Even during cutscene just need to see where you are so I can find the map and look for bugs. There are several fights with Marco and since I havent played through this game in like a year I don't remember anything about it.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Please provide screenshots of the location before the fight. Even during cutscene just need to see where you are so I can find the map and look for bugs. There are several fights with Marco and since I havent played through this game in like a year I don't remember anything about it.
Here they are, I kind of wanted to see if the nipple rings were permanent for all sex scenes but the error keeps me from finding out lol, kind of would have liked that the game lets the MC actually put them stuff like that.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Here they are, I kind of wanted to see if the nipple rings were permanent for all sex scenes but the error keeps me from finding out lol, kind of would have liked that the game lets the MC actually put them stuff like that.
From what I remember I think the nipple rings show up in some future scenes, but don't in others. And unfortunately only the bad guys can add stuff like that. Pretty disappointing really

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you. I have to work so i wont get to this till later but i will take a look if nobody else comes up with a solution in the meantime. I have a hunch as to what it is.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
From what I remember I think the nipple rings show up in some future scenes, but don't in others. And unfortunately only the bad guys can add stuff like that. Pretty disappointing really
Indeed that's disappointing I kind of like nipple rings and stuff like that and for once that a game with NTR doesn't have a disappointing MC it's kind of sad :(.

But well thanks for the answer.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
You can play the game without anyone ever laying a finger on them. If you see NTR, that's completely on you.

No laying the blame on the furry eared girls who never betray!
But don't you get just a single sex scene then, and that one is also just with a condom (which basically counts only as half a sex scene, since you can't really cum inside her)?

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Ok I stopped playing because I could not stand the Mtl. Thank you, whoever translated this. Question for you guys. I keep seeing the girl saying her clothes were damaged. Does this actually show? Because the clothes look the same regardless on my end.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Ok I stopped playing because I could not stand the Mtl. Thank you, whoever translated this. Question for you guys. I keep seeing the girl saying her clothes were damaged. Does this actually show? Because the clothes look the same regardless on my end.
It only has an effect on Selena (blonde girl) and yeah, enough damage and she starts to get naked, when she starts to be naked she can be affected by enemies sex attacks, she can be fully naked in the end.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
It only has an effect on Selena (blonde girl) and yeah, enough damage and she starts to get naked, when she starts to be naked she can be affected by enemies sex attacks, she can be fully naked in the end.
Ok but, I'm not seeing that. She said that 4 times already with nothing visually showing as damage and did not do any repairs. Also the enemy started spraying her with semen even with the clothes on that normal?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
But don't you get just a single sex scene then, and that one is also just with a condom (which basically counts only as half a sex scene, since you can't really cum inside her)?
No idea, I've yet to finish the whole game. For now I've only seen a mutual masturbation scene with Selena. My first playthrough will be a pure run, after that I'll do a full corruption one.
Wait, so the standing portrait can't be switched to Lisa? Well, that's a bummer...

Any idea how we can see the girls in the various states of undress/outfits shown in the preview images? Are they just for the corruption route scenes or is there a way to view them outside of scenes/as standing portrait art?
Ok but, I'm not seeing that. She said that 4 times already with nothing visually showing as damage and did not do any repairs. Also the enemy started spraying her with semen even with the clothes on that normal?
You have to get hit by those attacks a couple of times. At some point her clothes will get destroyed, resulting in her standing art going through fully clothed->underwear->nude.

Enemies can spray her with semen at any point, not really sure what it does. She will only get assaulted when she is completely naked, though.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes