luccel

Jan 30, 2021
the seconded we get a real translation kagura out here with the announcement they are picking it up

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Cna you provide more details on this error? When are you seeing it? What are you trying to play the game on? Need many more details

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
After many months and many hundreds of hours, here it is- the translation patch: (1.0c)
Mega

Simply extract and copy into your game folder, overwriting files. Make a backup if you want.

There are bound to be errors, typos, and other mistakes, so please point out anything if you see it so I can fix it.

Remember to support the developer. And don't support MTLs. Have higher standards.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks man i really appreciate it..

but guess what? after you finished translating this game.. kagura games just announce that they will work on it..
there timing on this is pretty funny.. lol
i bet they will use your translate on it and says it was there work.

Reactions: ktez and Silentce
Apr 24, 2018
Thank you for the edited translation!!! I just saw Kagura announce they were gonna translate this too so that kinda timing but I'll play this while I wait for the uncensor.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
im using the comp. version and i looked in the audio file and it is missing that file. the files only go up to 140 in file 3
There are only 140 audio files. The base files for audio is the same as the MTL file that worked file originally. Can you please provide a save before the event so I can test?

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
Idk if its only me but yes, a syntaxerror. It happened at the scene after these girls get nipple piercings.
screenshot attached

May 28, 2019
I think for people who believe Kagura “steals” fan translation: Get some concrete proof on that before spreading unfounded rumors. Kagura being the only company doing games is a blessing of its own, and I’ve have my close friends checked on their games to know they do hire human translators. Kagura back in their foundation days, do indeed utilized shady practices (MTL and such). It is also the time where these rumors came to be about. Their games now do not reflect those values anymore.

You know what is a more common practice in the industry though? Buying the fan translation. This has happened to a few Kagura releases in the past, and fan translators do come out to talk about it. Perhaps ask these fan translators first before you make such a claim in their stead. The only side of the industry that actually stole the translations are scummy devs in the past who sell fan translations as their own - and if they want that here they could’ve simply do it without Kagura’s meddling.

Oct 14, 2018
After many months and many hundreds of hours, here it is- the translation patch: (1.0c)
Mega

Simply extract and copy into your game folder, overwriting files. Make a backup if you want.

There are bound to be errors, typos, and other mistakes, so please point out anything if you see it so I can fix it.

Remember to support the developer. And don't support MTLs. Have higher standards.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hero we did not deserved - thanks mate!

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes