penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
I'm not sure if anyone reported this bug yet, but I got this syntax error after losing the fight against maya the first time that lisa can get raped, on the MTL version it didn't crash. Also, I'm not sure if the bug is due to using a save from the MTL version instead of starting a new game with the translated data. Will report on that later (unless someone beats me to it).

View attachment 1049321
Im not sure what you said. Did you mean to say that you got this error on the raw (japanese language) game version? And that the machine translated game here on this site is free of that error?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
After many months and many hundreds of hours, here it is- the translation patch: (1.0a)
Mega

Simply extract and copy into your game folder, overwriting files. Make a backup if you want.

There are bound to be errors, typos, and other mistakes, so please point out anything if you see it so I can fix it.

Remember to support the developer. And don't support MTLs. Have higher standards.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot for your work on this translation, good thing we got a good community around here

Reactions: James Eveleth

Sk8rld

Aug 4, 2018
After many months and many hundreds of hours, here it is- the translation patch: (1.0a)
Mega

Simply extract and copy into your game folder, overwriting files. Make a backup if you want.

There are bound to be errors, typos, and other mistakes, so please point out anything if you see it so I can fix it.

Remember to support the developer. And don't support MTLs. Have higher standards.

EDIT:
You are awesome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Mega

EDIT:
Thank you for your service.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Mega

EDIT:
Thank you, Hero for your hard work!

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
There is some update in creators blog about version 1.21 and some download link as well. Here is link to the article Bolt237

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I still get the same synthax error that was mentioned before, just wanted to comment it.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Mega

EDIT:
You're a champion

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
There is some update in creators blog about version 1.21 and some download link as well. Here is link to the article Bolt237
I'm aware of 1.21 and I have it. However, since it's just typos, it shouldn't affect this release.

I still get the same synthax error that was mentioned before, just wanted to comment it.
Can you describe where you are having the problem after applying the latest patch?

Reactions: James Eveleth

SADIMD

Dec 29, 2019
i will play ntr way first. to see the gameplay and the sex star grow syterm like the one by OneOne1

mythyic

Feb 27, 2019
Mega

EDIT:
My man did it! I've been waiting on this for months, still have the game on my computer for that one reason.

Reactions: Pod6969

Blured000

Nov 29, 2018
Mega

EDIT:
Thank you for following through with your promise! And thanks for working so hard on it!

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes