James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hello guy! I just download this game but don't know how to play so i ask everybody here can show me the link a walkthrough to play this game!Ok
Hey there! I can't link you to a walkthrough, but I'd suggest waiting a few more weeks before trying the game out. Bolt237 is working on a fan translation and playing with a complete translation will be a much better experience.

The translation could also help you understand what you need to do better, so that you wouldn't need a walkthrough.

If instead you're looking for the standard RPGM controls, they are:
-Arrow Keys to move around
-Z to interact/progress conversations
-X to to exit/go back/cancel
-Shift to run
-Ctrl to skip text(sometimes disabled, sometimes it's a different button)

Newer versions of RPGM also support mouse controls, but not all games have that option enabled.

ZateK_

Sep 24, 2019
I think im stuck i just beated Marco but dont know how to continue the fortune teller dont say anything

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
the description is hard to understand but if I got this right, is there a mechanic in the game where you can control the heroines to prostitute them at night time?

Fact Shira

Jul 7, 2017
the description is hard to understand but if I got this right, is there a mechanic in the game where you can control the heroines to prostitute them at night time?
Yes, that's right, when you choose to take a rest with a heroine you get the choice to play as her, go solo as the male protag, or have sex with them. You can also sort the formation to technically control the heroines during daytime although the protag and everyone else is following behind, and as far as I've played that only matters for the standing picture, no special sex scenes so far for me.

Reactions: James Eveleth

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Yes, that's right, when you choose to take a rest with a heroine you get the choice to play as her, go solo as the male protag, or have sex with them. You can also sort the formation to technically control the heroines during daytime although the protag and everyone else is following behind, and as far as I've played that only matters for the standing picture, no special sex scenes so far for me.
noice

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Sorry for no updates. Life has been kicking my teeth in. I've hardly had time to do anything at all. I didn't even realize so much time had already passed.

Translation script should be done next week. Then need a few days for some extra work.
Thanks for the update! Best of luck with the finishing touches!

ZateK_

Sep 24, 2019
Does someone know where Azuro is ?

EDIT
Well i'm dumb Azuro is what we're fighitng against.
But i'm still stuck like said above I beated Marco but now the fortune tellers dont say anythings and I don't know what to do

EDIT2
Okay the astrologer was bugged but i founded out go to Argentino port and go to the boat

Last edited:

954life

May 20, 2019
Sorry for no updates. Life has been kicking my teeth in. I've hardly had time to do anything at all. I didn't even realize so much time had already passed.

Translation script should be done next week. Then need a few days for some extra work.
You're an awesome dude just for doing this. All your work is very much appreciated.(y)

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019

Your works will shine this game into better gameplay(y)

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes