NizzBizz4

Jul 1, 2020
Quick question so how avoidable is the NTR? It sounds like if I lose with girls in my party they'll get raped. However, can I just remove them from my party so if I lose they don't get raped? Or are they permanently in my party as soon as I unlock them?

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
Pe
Quick question so how avoidable is the NTR? It sounds like if I lose with girls in my party they'll get raped. However, can I just remove them from my party so if I lose they don't get raped? Or are they permanently in my party as soon as I unlock them?
permanently. don't bother with the game if u hate NTR. The main character wears a condom to have sex with them while the girls don't hesitate to bareback strangers.

• Sad
Reactions: Pre 52 Flash

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Pe

permanently. don't bother with the game if u hate NTR. The main character wears a condom to have sex with them while the girls don't hesitate to bareback strangers.
There is literally a harem route, you get too fuck side charterers and you get the main girl pregnant in the end , you can fuck the girl you didnt choose, and you get to end the day with 3 sex options. there is more then enough scenes if you arnt interested in ntr even if there are more scenes of it.

Just dont lose any boss fights and buy the equipment and youll never see it

Reactions: James Eveleth

AZCHIK

Jan 31, 2021
There is literally a harem route, you get too fuck side charterers and you get the main girl pregnant in the end , you can fuck the girl you didnt choose, and you get to end the day with 3 sex options. there is more then enough scenes if you arnt interested in ntr even if there are more scenes of it.

Just dont lose any boss fights and buy the equipment and youll never see it
niiiiicee

thomax12378

Jan 30, 2021
Hello guy! I just download this game but don't know how to play so i ask everybody here can show me the link a walkthrough to play this game!Ok

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes