Fact Shira

Jul 7, 2017
Post a save before the fight i will do some digging and see whats wrong in an hour or so when i am home
Thanks for letting me know. I've recreated the bug and identified the cause. I've edited my post with a link to the hotfixed version. Please let me know if it happens again in any other scenes.
I am so sorry for the late reply guys, if I find another bug I'll make sure to provide a save file. Thank you for the quick fix and response, and again I apologise for the late reply.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Just fighting in the factory, I got this (Type error, setEXOverlays).... I will try to repeat it and post a save.
Playing in version 1.0b, directly downloaded from the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Furry Ear Girls Never Betray [v1.20 Translation 1.0b] [AVANTGARDE] - Compressed

Original WIN Size: 2.05 GB
Compressed WIN Size: 369.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I downloaded the pre-patched version in the OP and the previously untranslated parts are working now(using my old saves). Thanks a lot!

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
After many months and many hundreds of hours, here it is- the translation patch: (1.0a)
Mega

Simply extract and copy into your game folder, overwriting files. Make a backup if you want.

There are bound to be errors, typos, and other mistakes, so please point out anything if you see it so I can fix it.

Remember to support the developer. And don't support MTLs. Have higher standards.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your translation !!!!!

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Why no mega download link for main game? All those other download sites are terrible.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Mega crashes computers with shitty ram

edit: Also holy shit the only pregnancy content is behing rape or ntr so hahaha, never downloading this absolute piece of garbage
"Mega crashes computers with shitty ram"
Wow your PC (not directing at you) would have to be an old garbage office computer for it to crash from downloading from there lol. They could I dunno not use the mega download option then.
I'd go for torrent as an alternative.

Reactions: avantasia96

Court_Of_Crows56

Aug 1, 2020
Animated H scenes seem to pause immediately when starting them. Anyone got any clue how to fix? :unsure:

Edit: Found the image patch. Gonna see if it works with the new translation.
Edit Edit: It did not. Truly the darkest timeline

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BoycottedGuy
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes