Slayer441

Jun 13, 2020
sorry if my English is bad what do you mean we are not the first? Considering i got to be their first time experience i must say it's was a expensive i never bought weapon only healing especially unti semen spray , clothing protection spray and clothing repair kit at some point i just kill my enemies on my first turn funny thing is the one who is cheating is the MC not the girls oh I'm new to this game so far i got the harem ending so how many ending are there 5??? Edit oh mostly just killing enemies that's why it's so low funny thing is The Mc mostly did with Nadia and Laura also the bothel which make eish he could do raw sex with them ( he did on cheating sexwith lisa though) he is apparently the who is slowly getting corrupted by going to the brothel and i avoided all ntr scene and
from what i can guess from this game it's has 3 happy ending each one for the main and girl's and a harem end
edit apparently tthe cheating sex with lisa does not count as first sex partner i wonder why?? Considering i tried my other save to raise her affection higher than Serena so we can become lover and have sex it's pretty much confirmed she is a virgin and we look at the pic on my first game mc have cheating sex with her and only 1 penetration wich is the mc why does the Mc not registered as the first partner????
Edit in short Mc lover is Serena on my first ran and the Mc got drunk amd have sex with Lisa apparently Mc was not registered as her first partner even though he is the first sexual partnerand the who took her Virginity(Mc took 3v card those are Laura, Lisa, and Serena I'm not sure about Nadia considering she is a maid I'm gunna assume she she lose it along time ago )

Last edited:

Slayer441

Jun 13, 2020
i never lose to a battle(excluding the time marco one shot all ofmy team)in this game so far this is the scene collected i tried the Nun but it's seem she obviously tricking Laura so i declined I'm actually curious what would happen if i lose against maya????
edit apparently she will rape the Mc on their finall battle i did this out of extremes curiosity

Unfortunately for me i hate losing I'm overly cautious (except boss) ready perfectly my most hated enemy are those bug that keeps destroying clothes!!!! I lose over 40 Clothing protection spray and 9 clothing repair kit Serena almost got rape by them while exploring the forest to find free item i like to open all the treasure chests each time i play rpg and let's just say it a habit is there a scene for Maya????? Edit . Nadia harassment scene i got in my 2nd play and to be honest i was expecting more interaction her between her the groups considering how overly obsessed she is with Serena and I'm quite sad after i find out she doesn't have affection but I'm thankful for the lovey dovey scene
edit i keep editing my post because of spelling mistakes and typo also I'm trying to make it understandable so does anyone have a guide for the scene and side quest like for example i can't find that woman who ever she is?? I keep looking for her on my side quest so i could to stop suzanna Lisparmio(naked cape )............this is the hardest quest i have done in this game(normal) seriously where is she hiding!!!!!
Edit i finally able to locate julia
Are the monkeys the final side quest? If so my next mission is by killing mods to earn money and end the game and start from the start with all of my level, money and item in the next game then start increasing their lewdness over 100 i hope.....the Mc won't wear any condom at that point I'll be disappointed if he did

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Welp, most H-games have scenes when you lose so yep, playing them made me think losing isn't always that bad xD

ArthurSora

Jul 31, 2017
This game was on top for so long that I decided to try it against my better judgement.
The game won't force netorare but most of the content is related to it and the romance scenes,after god knows how long you try to get to those,are too vanilla for my taste xd
I'm a huge fan of fictional netori and even corruption if done so by a mc who can chose to not condone sharing,but I am too weak for these fictional netorares. me no like this game :(

Demora

Nov 10, 2017
It seems I missed the 'AV Shooting' scene. Third Row, 4th scene in the recollection. How do I get it?
I thought maybe the guy we got the grass quest from could be visited the next day and thus I could get the scene, but seems I was wrong.

Or do I get it later into the game? But up to that point every scene was in chronological order, meaning it should be after you get the grass, but before you are able to go upstairs to do the 'Lisa Shooting' (third row, scene no.5)
I don’t know if you’re question has already been answered but, You can get that scene by losing the boss fight in the mafia facility at the docks.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
You cant switch protagonists? I wanna play and control the girls, but they seem to be together all the time. How am I gonna get the Netorare here? Or is there none at all, and its all NETORASE/SHARING/SWINGING bullsht only?

2B-Simp

Dec 26, 2019
You cant switch protagonists? I wanna play and control the girls, but they seem to be together all the time. How am I gonna get the Netorare here? Or is there none at all, and its all NETORASE/SHARING/SWINGING bullsht only?
You can play as the girl in some cities when you stay at an inn. Just talk to them with the male MC and it will give you the option to either talk or act as the girl. Choose the act option and you can then go out to town as them.

Tmc_x

Oct 11, 2021
Just very hypothetically, is there a way to use some of the "key items" that are usually grey'd out? like the chastity cage, magazines or movies? thx

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes