Collection Video FPSBlyck Collection [2024-05-01] [FPSBlyck]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
There's a ton of watermarked files in the 'Unwatermarked Collection' downloads in the OP. Not sure what's going on there. Took me a while to sort this artist out. I compiled any missing non watermarked vids along with his most recent releases here:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Fpsblyck is one of those artists that got too comfortable once he hits his niche and doesn't push himself beyond that.
I'm not sure if that is true. Blyck has consistently improved over time. The sole thing I think Blyck sucks on is that he retreads the exact same poses over and over. There's very few I would say do better OW animations than Blyck, maybe cake of cakes, maybe ellowas, both of whom quit.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
That's what he said. He always make the same loops over and over. I would like to see longer vids, with more than two characters, and cumshots, but he seldom crawls outside of his shell.
Since the original context was about missing an anus I assumed the comment was more about quality of animations.

As for cumshots and longer videos, I think he probably gets less return on investment for longer videos, so I can understand why he wouldn't do them. Poses though, no excuse.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes