Collection Video FPSBlyck Collection [2024-05-01] [FPSBlyck]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Interesting, those 2k vids seems to be random, previous vid was 1080p max :unsure:

And to clarify to all why OP isn't updated still, we are missing NoWMs for May-June + one Widowmaker and D.Va vid from Feb, all behind 13$ tier

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
His WoW videos are . my personal favorite was the Sylvanus anal, but I've made plenty of ropes with Tyrande too
for me tyrande here is the best.
for simple reason, the others animators i know that do some wow stuff are doing pretty "simple" stuff, like Ambrosine... and others usually do stuff with disformed/oversized body form, or they use way to much bestiality.. (usually the stupid wolves or turus and such..)

blyck is by far the only one doing human only and still keeping the closest to "real" body form of the girls. combined with nice poses and animation (and visual effect, but i dont count that much), wich make him my favorite, i was patron to him for a moment, just because of tyrande XD

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
you mean this?

including most patreon locked things
in 720p... yes, without any other mirrors...
It works for pics sometimes, but all vids are heavily compressed there, especially 2k/4k ones

Sooo, have to wait on those 14$ 2k NoWM as long as it takes, bcs even party site doesn't have them...

Reactions: Asschen

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
in 720p... yes, without any other mirrors...
It works for pics sometimes, but all vids are heavily compressed there, especially 2k/4k ones

Sooo, will wait on those 14$ 2k NoWM as long as it takes, bcs even party site doesn't have them...
for who doesnt want to wait, it's good enougth.
as for having best quality and such, better just become patron and enjoy full stuff. blyck doesnt ask for much for his stuff on good quality.

Reactions: LordLegolas
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes