Collection Video FPSBlyck Collection [2024-05-01] [FPSBlyck]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
Seasonal greetings! My FPSB collection is up to date, with the exception of 2 or 3 older videos which I personally found ugly and don't have. Enjoy!

Edit: Because hurensohn1998 requested, and because I uploaded the zip instead of the folder like an ass, here is the link to the folder. Pick whatever you like. I only keep a save of animations (videos and gifs). Here's another bonus: I arranged the files according to date, so it should be neatly organized.

Last edited:

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Seasonal greetings! My FPSB collection is up to date, with the exception of 2 or 3 older videos which I personally found ugly and don't have. Enjoy!

Mega
hey, i dont know how but can you put it on Mega AS a Mega Folder? So people can pick out the animations they "want/need" and get it instead of downloading the whole 6gb folder?

If you dont have Mega Pro you cant even download it. (i think)

Thank you so much tho!

Reactions: takahina

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
hey, i dont know how but can you put it on Mega AS a Mega Folder? So people can pick out the animations they "want/need" and get it instead of downloading the whole 6gb folder?

Thank you so much tho!
same here, MEGA's default throughput is oMEGA ass on a per-file download basis, but is quite fast for multiple files
thanks as well, i can contribute if there needs some variations

sab3r2th

Jul 4, 2020

Thank you so much tho!
If you want to download the full archive and are just looking for a way to download it without running into download limits, just use Jdownloader2 instead of browser.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Edit: Because hurensohn1998 requested, and because I uploaded the zip instead of the folder like an ass, here is the link to the folder. Pick whatever you like. I only keep a save of animations (videos and gifs). Here's another bonus: I arranged the files according to date, so it should be neatly organized.

Mega link down. Can you send it to me via PM? Only content since 2020-09-15 please.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes