4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 2724789

:unsure: does that mean that the player will have choice with other characters, or that the player decides if the characters fuck each other when the MC is not present?

EDIT: For those who are interested the dev gave me a pretty detailed answer on Itch, so the content seems to be avoidable (it doesn't happen in the story according to player choice).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, if dev lurks f95 good luck.
Harem and you can completely avoid lesbian content in threesomes. Sounds good to me.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Hey, Dev, please change MC's hair. Can't play a game with hair like that. Will definitely have to hard pass no matter how good the game is. :sick:

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
So if I'm reading right we can choose who is in the harem. This is good however I would prefer one girl at a time but hey I'll take what I can get and having the ability to choose if they interact with one another is also good. Course I have no problem with lesbian content as long as my character is having sex with them.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The screenshots are beautiful. :love:
The MC's haircut goes well with his head.
Good luck for the rest of the game. (y)

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I just played through the first version, and it seems promising so far. I assume that big house is going to be filled pretty quickly. Also, as several others have mentioned, I seriously hope a haircut is destined for MC in the near future.

MrKhazidea

Jan 25, 2022
Good visuals and really good looking girls. Good startup story too. Will keep an eye on this.

Just get a haircut for mc, that hair is annoying. :p

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Don't bully the MC for his appearance. Put your pretty faces in the game instead of MC's and I'm sure everything will be fine. It always works for me. ;)

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
not bad so far, even promising, except one Thing. Don´t know if i am the first mentioning it, but duh the MC´s haircut... The eighties want their haircut back.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
I am legally obligated to say that the MC hair is ugly, but more important, name of that Anime?

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I like what we have so far {mainly} and it has a lot of potential looking forward to the next update BUT OMG the MC's Bloody hair is damned awful!!!

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Think I'll echo some of what others are saying. Devs need to understand something, especially those who are not exactly writers...you give a description of the MC (in this case - he had a job and a fiancé) then you render a character who simply does not match (bad hairstyle included). This one looks like a scrawny, anime ripoff with a tan...who was the fiancé; Lux?

Also, a request for an opacity slider for the dialogue bar. God alone knows why you went for green.

You're inserting apostrophes where you shouldn't (wen't) and not doing so where you should (wont and dont). Quite a few spelling and syntax errors, especially in Chapter 2.

Your transitions are too fast.

All that being said, the story itself is quite good. Judging from the Info tab, this is Season 1, Episode 1; so there should be many updates to come (hope it's not abandoned). I know the MC is dealing with a lot but so far he comes across as highly suspicious and somewhat negative (pessimistic actually). I hope that changes in the future.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
For me more upsetting than haircut is damn big and green letterbox. If we survived over the years Summer's Gone MC's haircut,we can survive this one too.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes