4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Kyounshi

Feb 27, 2019
I can't stop laughing at this in game sentence; " I'm going to jump THROUGH the shower and see if that helps the headache"... I'm pretty sure jumping THROUGH your shower will make the headache MUCH worse. Normal showers are for the weak, gotta go Kool-aid man on this shit!!! That provided quite the visual, needed the laugh.
For some reason I can't quite put my finger on, I don't think the dev/writer's 1st language is english... haha.

2 things I would nitpick though, ditch the emo hairstyle and beef up the MC a little. Bro looks anorexic and like he's never worked out a day in his life with no shirt on. With clothes it's not quite as bad, but for someone that works out EVERY DAY he looks weak as fuck.

EDIT: hairstyle gets fixed! Yay!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
There seem to be some inconsistencies between this and the previous version.

MC says that Nicole lost a ton of weight since he seen her on the other hand it's established that they had a relationship before and when they had sex she said that that she filled up since then. How did she look like then previously?

Also originally it was said that Anna has a problem with her boyfriend but the one that attacked her is her step brother? Is she into stepcest? Or additionally to her abusive step brother she also has an abusive boyfriend?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Umariel

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Also originally it was said that Anna has a problem with her boyfriend but the one that attacked her is her step brother? Is she into stepcest? Or additionally to her abusive step brother she also has an abusive boyfriend?
Was wondering the same, it felt weird.
Another thing that felt weird, or rather out of the blue, was Emily saying that she initially intended to offer her virginity to the MC right there in the restrooms but changed her mind. For real? Is she so desperate about loosing her virginity?

Apart from that, very good 0.1, I can't wait to see the next updates. Maybe we can hope to see Carol (ex-girlfriend who cheated on MC with his best friend) visiting town and crying for MC to take her back so that we can tell her to F*CK OFF :ROFLMAO:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Another thing that felt weird, or rather out of the blue, was Emily saying that she initially intended to offer her virginity to the MC right there in the restrooms but changed her mind. For real? Is she so desperate about loosing her virginity?
My interpretation is that it isn't that she is desperate losing her V-card as much as she really wants to fuck MC. If she was desperate to lose her virginity she would already have lost it. In addition to that I think she is desperate to get a claim on MC and not let Nicole monopolize him.

Reactions: TheDick69+

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah, it was getting tough to look at him. I may have to go back and change my game-name from "Emo Dave" to just "Dave"
I dunno brother, looking at that haircut along with SG's MC.. *does his best Apu accent impersonation*..."lined up side by each".
Wonder if it seems to be getting about the same degree as Adin from 'A Wife And a Mother'.
Speaking of wondering :unsure:

Lost Dave.jpg

:ROFLMAO: couldn't resist :KEK:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Is it possible to have the transition screens (day, date, time) not auto progress? It's useful as a save point.

Actually, some of the transitions may need to be slowed down e.g. when in the cafe for breakfast with Jacob, the view of the panini lasted less than second.

Plus, some of the scenes can be de-noised e.g.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
How are you going to go from TOMMY BOY on the TV to saying TIMMY BOY in the comments and expect someone to say anything lol? Screenshot 2023-08-04 014804.png Screenshot 2023-08-04 014744.png

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started to play the game and must comment one thing. The music was nice, I don't know where you got that beat from but I really enjoyed it.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
As some others I'm wondering about the boyfriend/stepbro situation. Except that (and some other minor stuff) I did like the game. The plot has me got wondering what will happen and that's a good way to get me keep playing.

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I am legally obligated to say that the MC hair is ugly, but more important, name of that Anime?
Sorry bit late, I don't normally go through threads randomly and had to go back to check XD

It's (Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World.)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Promising. I'm looking forward to finding out more about the world. LIs are cute too.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The game has been updated!
Unfortunately, the old saves will not work,and don't be surprised by the small size of the game. The developer reduced the file size from 1.5GB to 500MB in version 0.2. and Improved some animation and scenes from Episode 1, and now we continue on this version to Episode 2.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, this has to be my favorite line I like to see in Renpy titles... ;)

Thanks dev for creating and sharing your work.

screenshot0001.png

…Also, I've included my version of a black shaded edge textbox...for anyone that would be interested in replacing the default grey text box. (Just copy / replace or save the default textbox file located in your gui folder, which is located in the game folder).

UPDATE: …Sorry, I just noticed when entering MC's name, and or changing any of the girls names...a black font is used for any of the name replacement function choices. So, if you use the dark textbox replacement...you will not see the text that your entering. Sorry.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes