4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Well, this has to be my favorite line I like to see in Renpy titles... ;)

Thanks dev for creating and sharing your work.

View attachment 3025085

…Also, I've included my version of a black shaded edge textbox...for anyone that would be interested in replacing the default grey text box. (Just copy / replace the default textbox file located in your gui folder, which is located in the game folder.
Heyyyy thanks man

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Heyyyy thanks man
NP, but please review the bottom of my original post...as I updated it with new info.
(It would be great if the dev had used a white font, instead of black for the name change choice.)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FracturedRealms-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...anyone else notice that this title seems to use more memory, than most other Renpy titles?

Memory (Win10 on a i3 Dell laptop)
Other titles (average)
32bit = 265 to 325 (meg)
64bit = 325 to 400 (meg)

But with this title...
64bit = 970 to 1009 (meg)

For me this is a huge increase from the many other titles I've played in the past. So I was wondering if anyone else noticed this?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hmm...anyone else notice that this title seems to use more memory, than most other Renpy titles?

Other titles (average)
32bit = 265 to 325 (meg)
64bit = 325 to 400 (meg)

But with this title...

For me this is a huge increase from the many other titles I've played in the past. So I was wondering if anyone else noticed this?
I haven't started this one yet, but I play a few that get up higher than 1gig. I'll worry if it starts maxing out my 32gigs.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Episode 2
- Renders: 2,377

That's the total number of renders currently in the game, not the amount of renders in this update or episode. From Patreon:
"I ended up needing to add some more renders bringing the final number to 616 for this update and the total render count to 2,377 for all of Season 1."

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

Other titles (average)
32bit = 265 to 325 (meg)
64bit = 325 to 400 (meg)

But with this title...

I am using Win10 x 64b, and it is only using 234.7MB (in Task Manager). Odd yours would be so high. :>)

Reactions: twiztid

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You guys have some sort of memory leak. Currently running at 150megs. Doubt it's related to this game.

ronak

Aug 6, 2017
Should fix the Memory leak problem. Just replaced all show in script with scene. If you get a sentece akin to "let me scene you around" instead of "let me show you around" that's my fault, can't be arsed to replace everything one by one.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Text is a bit difficult to read without textbox, need some text outline options. Also I got to naming MC and already there's a typo. So the story's not even started and it's already a bit rough.

datguy0115

Feb 21, 2021
Text is a bit difficult to read without textbox, need some text outline options. Also I got to naming MC and already there's a typo. So the story's not even started and it's already a bit rough.
Use this mod. Just extract into the game folder. You can change the values to your liking, but the default values are fine in this case.

VirtStudio

Oct 20, 2023
Hey everyone!

I'm the developer of Fractured Realms and I just wanted to drop a quick note and thank everyone for the feedback they've provided so far, and thank you so much to those who have jumped over to Itch and Patreon to inform me of the feedback coming from here.

I hadn't realized using the show function for images could cause a memory leak, I'll have this corrected by the next release thanks to the details here. I'm still really new to Ren'Py so I'm learning new things every day.

I also apologize for any spelling or grammar issues in this post or within the game. I do my best to ensure things are correct and I have some amazing proof readers that are helping me out as well, there are some changes they've provided that I've yet to implement so these should be coming on the next release as well.

I truly appreciate your patience and I hope everyone here has an amazing and productive week!

~Virt

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's some serious clipping going on in Nicoles doggystyle scene this update. Maybe the dev forgot to change dick position from when mc was teasing her?

Reactions: parceload

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Pretty interesting start. Few spelling mistakes (only one I can remember is "timmid"), but commas are in relatively short supply, especially vocative ones.
Looking forward to more.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes