4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Somebody please be a kindhearted person and please leak the latest version here!
I had created an update thread, but no one responded!

Apr 5, 2023
The Dev said he uploaded the game to Steam and is awaiting their approval. Once it gets approved, it will be available on Steam, and it is a one-time buy, so it will be worth it. If no one is going to release the game here, I will buy it on Steam once it is released.

Reactions: proximusArka

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
guessing he no longer releasing public anymore if so unlucky it seems like everyone making you buy now

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
guessing he no longer releasing public anymore if so unlucky it seems like everyone making you buy now
Once on Steam you are prohibited from releasing, selling, whatever the game for LESS than it is on Steam.

So he can no longer give a public release.

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
Once on Steam you are prohibited from releasing, selling, whatever the game for LESS than it is on Steam.

every good game is getting moved to steam guess I gotta scrap money

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

There are still a few devs droppin public releases since goin to Steam. If Steam ever finds out though, they're pretty much fucked.

• Sad
Reactions: S1nsational

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
thats why he asked "leak it through different channels" he didnt ask the dev to be stupid and mark the version as public like an idiot that wants to be catched
Yea it was just a random question I asked I didn’t know how it worked with steam and the dev

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fractured Realms [v0.3] [Virt Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FracturedRealms-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
1710911741407.png

Not sure if this is the place for it, but I found a typo during the car ride to the estate. "sceneed"

I think the word is supposed to be "showed".
It looks like it was translated to mean "seen", but was then was spelt like "scene", and because it was supposed to be in the past tense they added an "ed" at the end of it.

Edit: More specifically it happens after you ask the caretaker about herself.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Decent game, but definitely could do with some editing/proofreading on the text. Also Corin, the half-succubus, was named as Callie near the end of update.

Reactions: parceload
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes