4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm always up for a good magical romp... early days but seems like it might be fun so I'll check back on it later.

I do get a little grumpy when games want me to name someone they've not shown me yet so you've got no idea what fits them... worst was Veen or whatever their default name was... oh you're a spirt forcy kinda deal okay, no wait you're a sword I'll just change it, no wait you're actually a squirrel person, haha.

Reactions: S1nsational

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Very nice so far, I do like that the MC got a decent haircut from Chuck
Girls are sweet too

Keefemo

Jan 26, 2021
Android version crashes right after MC gets sword (Veen). It does appear to be a problem with the android version, because I have tried two different android versions and they both crashed at the same point. Just FYI.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Android version crashes right after MC gets sword (Veen). It does appear to be a problem with the android version, because I have tried two different android versions and they both crashed at the same point. Just FYI.
At least, I'm not the only one who has that problem.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
You are not going to believe - how happy I am that this great game continues (I was really worried).

Thank you for your excellent game - VirtStudios

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
i just noticed every time the blonde girl takes a drink of her beer the background changes from nite to day

Reactions: parceload

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
VirtStudio I was out of the loop for a while and just got around to the update. Still playing but stopped to re-state comment I made before viz. you need to slow down your transitions, whether it's the chapter transitions or those in game (like the appearance of the book on the altar or removing the dagger from the wall. This will increase the cinematic/theatrical value to the scene AND will allow players like me to see what the fuck actually happened.
Good game btw. One of the better ones in this genre on the site, in spite of a few misplaced renders.

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The Discord invite in OP is NFG? :)
The Discord link has been removed now, apparently the developer deleted his Discord server.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
This game managed to somehow bluescreen my laptop lol, Now I'll download on my actual gaming desktop so if I'm running into performance issues then this really must be badly optimized

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty great game, with only a few issues; the sex scenes are mechanically awkward, and having to name girls before seeing them is kinda annoying, but those small issues aside I'm really looking forward to more.

Oh also, not a problem or issue really, but some of the warnings about what's to come being "lore heavy" etc, aren't really needed. I'm not saying there's very little lore, especially with how early this game is in development, but the exposition and lore etc are pretty light. Or certainly not overwhleming or anything even going through all of it, and to be honest, everything shared is needed. What we learn and how, make in world sense, and not learning it would be weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: parceload

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Pretty great game, with only a few issues; the sex scenes are mechanically awkward, and having to name girls before seeing them is kinda annoying, but those small issues aside I'm really looking forward to more.

Oh also, not a problem or issue really, but some of the warnings about what's to come being "lore heavy" etc, aren't really needed. I'm not saying there's very little lore, especially with how early this game is in development, but the exposition and lore etc are pretty light. Or certainly not overwhleming or anything even going through all of it, and to be honest, everything shared is needed. What we learn and how, make in world sense, and not learning it would be weird.
honestly I can see the "lore heavy" warning being there for the tab warriors(pretty sure there is another button mentioned but I know tab as the skip button) so it gives the head up of there being more to skip through this choice.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
off of memory I don't think the premise fits a standard VN very well, a sandbox would be more fitting of being able to swap worlds as long as it's not filled with senseless grinds that add nothing. A standard sandbox with a map to trigger events and repeatable scenes and swap worlds would be fitting. People are going to disagree with me at the mere mention of sandbox, but done right it would benefit this story.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
off of memory I don't think the premise fits a standard VN very well, a sandbox would be more fitting of being able to swap worlds as long as it's not filled with senseless grinds that add nothing. A standard sandbox with a map to trigger events and repeatable scenes and swap worlds would be fitting. People are going to disagree with me at the mere mention of sandbox, but done right it would benefit this story.
I'm not overly against sandbox, but this needs to be a normal VN, it'd get crazy messy otherwise.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes