4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

awo41

Jul 12, 2023
The reason i asked is because sometimes games mentions other games but it's not the real title. They change a few word and i have to try and guess if it's a real game and if it is, what is the real name.
I tried searching for these by those names and nada. Even for the earlier one called Mixology. If they are real they go by different names.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment MOD

Hi... I compiled together a few mod's and a few minor visual adjustments that present some pleasing changes that compliment this title's look and play style. (Improved visibility, and some choice information)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content. (Theme Default choice in the preferences)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. To edit press ALT m keys together to bring up the tools search console.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices. Which can offer points and other game related info. (This is not a walk through, but this mod can still provide some additional choice info...as well this compilation of mod's will work successfully along side the Joker / KoGa3 WT mod's...if one is created later for this title.)
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypasses the default textbox settings, which adds four styles of textboxes, plus the theme default choice which displays the custom dark bottom shaded textbox).
  • Included a font outline script, which adds a dark outline on the dialog and character names...which visually improves the display of the dialog and name text on the new custom textbox.
  • Included an updated custom game menu image, to improve the visibility of the preference setting on screen.
Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

This Image below is displaying the modified 4+1 textbox mod preference settings, along with the changed game menu background.
screenshot0001.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bse

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Had a lots of error in Ch4... Ignore did not wor and rollback same. So i quite it at the last .... Ch4 some with the halfe bree Ork ... Sex sorry but nice idea only the none sence talk is waist of time in it...THX but No thx

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FracturedRealms-0.4.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just found out about this game and gotta say. I'm liking what I see so far. So much so, I even helped the Dev the best way I can. I bought Season 1 on Steam. It has a captivating story. I will say, I looked up some of the shows that the watch, but couldn't find any games. Maybe those are ones this Dev will eventually release if this game gives him or her enough momentum to do so.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes