leetoby

Sep 22, 2021
haven't play game for some time (maybe year) and happy to see update
something is bothering me here:
Ch. IV: Old saves don't work. Don't even bother asking if you can use it or how can you make them work.
so how do you continue route you picked and choices you made earlier? or you are starting ch4 from zero?

also, dev promised here that he is going to make walkthrough (main reason why i started to wait). any progress?
you will need to start again, it was the same with the last update, I had the same problem. you might be able to use the saves provided but prob best to start again

Last edited:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
latest save for last update?
It's included with this update.

also, dev promised here that he is going to make walkthrough (main reason why i started to wait). any progress?
In itself game isn't really diffucult. Aside from two or three riddles that were explained here for at least 10 times, nothing should cause any bigger problem for the player. What caused issues was layout of the Castle (map was added to the game few updates ago) and decisions that can lead to different outcomes (patrons can download decision chart that explains all those consequences).
how do you view / read the memory? thanks
Not yet, the are more pressing matters as the game is moving towards more open world structure.

erikn26

Jan 27, 2018
Just so I know I'm in the right place. The end for this update is needing a flask for the well after meeting with the witch right? Like there is no flask yet correct?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there anything new for Isabella?. Nothing against Phillip, but it is a little more fun to play as the female protagonist and watch her turn into a temptress while Phillip stays a Prince Charming. Liked His brother slightly more. Very cool story though. I swwar one of the noble woman has to be a Vampire with her own Agenda to use or corrupt Isabella.

Reactions: QueenKong87
Feb 28, 2022
Bug:

Fighting giant rat at the wine storage is repeated two times and if the main characters finish the quest two times, the event will jump into 'King get poisoned' immediately. Two brothers still go together after the poison, and I got this:

1684932617964.png

Quick question:

Is the 'Guard' to be double attack instead 'Special' or bug?

Updated:

Since the bug, two brothers is sticked together like this:

1684933865576.png

Updated 2:

Double Prince Tristan since the bug:

1684940148534.png

Update 3:

The bug above keep continuing to next chapter with the MCs.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes