Feb 28, 2022
Last edited:

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
How to pass third question when Prince Philip gets interrogated by Princess Shopia and Lady Juweta.
From the suggestions before, if I don't tease Lady Juweta in the first fight, Philip makes back in-time to spend time with Princess Isabela in the church; but then in the bath scene it's only Princess Shopia masturbating, no interrogation scene.

Can anyone help?

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Bug:

Fighting giant rat at the wine storage is repeated two times and if the main characters finish the quest two times, the event will jump into 'King get poisoned' immediately. Two brothers still go together after the poison, and I got this:

View attachment 2645863

Since the bug, two brothers is sticked together like this:

View attachment 2645892
I never got this bug despite making many speedruns with different choices before releasing the game. I don't know how to even trigger your bug.

Questions:
1. What saves you used? (If somehow you were able to use old saves from previous builds I don't take responsibility for that)
2. Is that recurring bug that always triggers in the same scene again & again or one time thing?

How to pass third question when Prince Philip gets interrogated by Princess Shopia and Lady Juweta.
From the suggestions before, if I don't tease Lady Juweta in the first fight, Philip makes back in-time to spend time with Princess Isabela in the church; but then in the bath scene it's only Princess Shopia masturbating, no interrogation scene.

Can anyone help?
If you're talking about question about children, then you're wrong. To be able to use correct answer you have to trigger Philip-Isabela scene in the Castle Chapel, not in the Cathedral.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Does anyone know what to do after meeting the witch
Be more specific, there are mutiple scenes with the witch during the game. If you're talking about the last one, it's the end of the update. There was the standard message that said it's the end of the update. I just didn't include 'game over' anymore.

Feb 28, 2022
I never got this bug despite making many speedruns with different choices before releasing the game. I don't know how to even trigger your bug.

Questions:
1. What saves you used? (If somehow you were able to use old saves from previous builds I don't take responsibility for that)
2. Is that recurring bug that always triggers in the same scene again & again or one time thing?

If you're talking about question about children, then you're wrong. To be able to use correct answer you have to trigger Philip-Isabela scene in the Castle Chapel, not in the Cathedral.
1. If you mean do I use the save from the old version then the answer is no, fresh new one
2. The bug will carry on the but does not impact the game.

By the way, I suggest you should look at the comment here with my personal theory:

https://f95zone.to/threads/fragile-innocence-ch-iv-v0-01-partial-dark-love.42600/post-10843887

Here for you 3 save files so you can double check clearly, if you need more, just tell me

By the way, the Specialty menu during the fight will show the TP skill on the chapter 3 only, not show on chapter 1 and 2, and the guard choice acts like specialty choice since the beginning.

Updated: the bug is fixed after the shower on military camp at chapter 3.

Last edited:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
1. If you mean do I use the save from the old version then the answer is no, fresh new one
2. The bug will carry on the but does not impact the game.

By the way, I suggest you should look at the comment here with my personal theory:

https://f95zone.to/threads/fragile-innocence-ch-iv-v0-01-partial-dark-love.42600/post-10843887

Here for you 3 save files so you can double check clearly, if you need more, just tell me

By the way, the Specialty menu during the fight will show the TP skill on the chapter 3 only, not show on chapter 1 and 2, and the guard choice acts like specialty choice since the beginning.

Updated: the bug is fixed after the shower on military camp at chapter 3.
Works fine. I didn't have the bug. You just need to trigger story event, but somehow you went to the basement without doing that. Take that save in the basement and return to the Kitchen and trigger event.

trigger.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Gangbangforever

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Can you please tell me how to trigger it? Cause till now Philip only went to Castle Chapel to pray with Queen Mother Elia and later with Isabela to go under the Chapel.

By the way great game and great story so far. I am also a great fan of Shinra-Kun. Hope their corruption will be best :D
Also did you read The Education of Sophie and A Very Special Prison by Erich von Götha?

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Can you please tell me how to trigger it? Cause till now Philip only went to Castle Chapel to pray with Queen Mother Elia and later with Isabela to go under the Chapel.

By the way great game and great story so far. I am also a great fan of Shinra-Kun. Hope their corruption will be best :D
Also did you read The Education of Sophie and A Very Special Prison by Erich von Götha?
It very early in the game. Tristan is praying in the Chapel and Isabella went there to pray as well. If she insists on talking with Tristan, she won't spend time with Philip (because he got jealous).

I do remember reading The Education of Sophie. Good read, but not on my list of favorite comics. I prefered Hans Kovacq style or comics of Ignacio Noe, Bruno Coq...

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
It very early in the game. Tristan is praying in the Chapel and Isabella went there to pray as well. If she insists on talking with Tristan, she won't spend time with Philip (because he got jealous).
Thank you, I got it now.

I do remember reading The Education of Sophie. Good read, but not on my list of favorite comics. I prefered Hans Kovacq style or comics of Ignacio Noe, Bruno Coq...
I remember Hilda, great corruption but would have been better if she joined with the demon Dr. I think that's why Hans Kovacq started chapter 4 but alas never finished it.

Vic Cain

Jun 26, 2017
i'm getting this error when entering marbella's hut in chapter 4, does anybody know what might be the issue?
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/doodads/1.medieval/creations/Agul/Marbella's land/Marbella's House/Cage.png

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
i'm getting this error when entering marbella's hut in chapter 4, does anybody know what might be the issue?
Question. Which version you use? Standard version or compressed one that was posted later? Sometimes weird things happen with games after compression which may cause possible errors.

The other theory? You don't have enough memory & game has problems to load files. The best solution would be to close the game & louch it again.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes