Jan 20, 2022
Here some teaser. I finished two scenes (one big and one smaller), now I'm working on scene 3. I completely re-made Kitchen Map and Castle Courtyard (now they look just like in the renders and are easier to navigate), I added maps of the Castle and Military Camp that you can see at any moment and made lighting change according to the day-night cycle.
#Dark Love-Fragile Innocence: I am playing this game on my PC and I could not fine any tabs or options to save the game I have played so far. Can you help me with this? I found the option to save the game

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
No incest and males who don't look like 12? Must be a dream... and if it is well written there is a chance i could actually care about the Characters. Have to check it out

Reactions: Gudil and Adolfo
Jan 20, 2022
View attachment 1342303

Overview:
"Fragile Innocence" - is a RPG-style story-oriented open world game where your decisions shape the future of two main characters. You take the role of Prince Philip and Princess Isabella,the future rulers of neighboring kingdoms. Due to a decision made by their parents they are set to get married. Just before the wedding a strange chain of events takes place, which forces them to continue their journey separately. Will they find a way to be together again? Or maybe they will decide to find a new love? You will decide how the story unfolds. The game will touch themes such as: long distance relationship, coming of age, moral corruption and cheating.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-29
Release Date: 2021-11-29
Developer: Dark Love
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 496377 View attachment 496380 View attachment 496382 View attachment 496383 View attachment 496384 View attachment 606147 View attachment 606150 View attachment 1164172 View attachment 1164169 View attachment 983996 View attachment 1342320 View attachment 1525313 View attachment 1525329 View attachment 1525328
I love the game, the storyline and the characters....I have completed V0.8 so when is the new update/version coming? Can't wait to play it all the way

Reactions: Mvdal and Adolfo

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Does anyone have a save after the event in Cassius home? I'm playing on joiplay app and all I get after leaving there is a black screen instead of the city. My path was kinda mixed up, I've opened Tristan path on the chapel but chose for Philip to solve on his own about the brothel, but any save in whatever path would be fine.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Howler Sting

Jun 7, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for this game? Something that can tell me the consequences of the choices I make on future gamplay. If yes, please provide the link. Thanks.

Reactions: Beowulf72

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Hello DL. How is it going?
Hello! I'm moving slowly but surely forward with the next update. Right now I'm rendering the last scene (alternative scene). Aside from that I remade few castle and city locations and add a few new as well.

Remaking isn't necessary, but I consider myself aesthetics whore. Some of the locations were made very early in development and didn't make me entirely satisfied. For me it's important to keep very consistent art style.... I'm sure that for all of you the bigger question is when will I release next update. I need to finish renders for the last scene, write dialogues and deal with programming. Seems like a lot of work... because it is. But I hope I can release it somewhere around 20th of march. Fingers crossed.

Here's new render.
06.png

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
master Dark_Love im just curious. is there a plan for the gallery? and would there be an update in the last week of this month of maybe around first or second week or next month? im sorry i was just excited about isabella's scenes
There will be gallery for sure, but I won't be able to implement it in this update. Maybe I will make extended version of the update a month after base version release with some additional scene and few new mechanics. I will reconsider that.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Hello! I'm moving slowly but surely forward with the next update. Right now I'm rendering the last scene (alternative scene). Aside from that I remade few castle and city locations and add a few new as well.

Remaking isn't necessary, but I consider myself aesthetics whore. Some of the locations were made very early in development and didn't make me entirely satisfied. For me it's important to keep very consistent art style.... I'm sure that for all of you the bigger question is when will I release next update. I need to finish renders for the last scene, write dialogues and deal with programming. Seems like a lot of work... because it is. But I hope I can release it somewhere around 20th of march. Fingers crossed.

Here's new render.
View attachment 1677540
It´s difficult to look at her eyes

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes