max27

May 28, 2017
What a joy to have this superb game update.
This is the best update I have played in a long time.

I understand that Dark Love wants to make a double adventure with 2 heroes, but I must admit that I much prefer Isabella's part. It's quite simple, she is among my top 5 heroines of the games on this site.
This is all the complexity of corruption games where the heroine must maintain righteousness despite the corruption of the suitors. And what better for this type of character than a princess. I can also understand that people get tired of the slowness of the story (especially with the years of development), but I find the evolution of the character excellent. Corruption must be applied slowly and with a multitude of characters. I also approve of the choice of transformation. We are not far from a Cursed Armor 2 and it is very good.

My only wish would be that "Dark Love" would focus development oly on Isabella.
Was there any Isabella content in this update?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
What a joy to have this superb game update.
This is the best update I have played in a long time.

I understand that Dark Love wants to make a double adventure with 2 heroes, but I must admit that I much prefer Isabella's part. It's quite simple, she is among my top 5 heroines of the games on this site.
This is all the complexity of corruption games where the heroine must maintain righteousness despite the corruption of the suitors. And what better for this type of character than a princess. I can also understand that people get tired of the slowness of the story (especially with the years of development), but I find the evolution of the character excellent. Corruption must be applied slowly and with a multitude of characters. I also approve of the choice of transformation. We are not far from a Cursed Armor 2 and it is very good.

My only wish would be that "Dark Love" would focus development oly on Isabella.
Philps content was so good before he went to fairy town it's kinda boring there as now he can't interact with anyone beside these fairys so atm Isabella content are the best seeing her how she's turning into whore is hot

Reactions: notorpoff
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes