F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
They need to make the text skipable, I played it like a year ago but I dont have the save anymore and playing through it again is very annoying

Reactions: Cedrog

Janderson506

Mar 6, 2018
No wonder so many game developers quit before finishing their project. 90% of this thread is people crying for the next update. Crying that they want this or that added. Crying that the update wasn't as big as they wanted. Crying that the update isn't available for downloading on their favorite download site. Crying for a save file from the previous update (which makes me wonder wtf you all did with your own save from the previous update).

Let us not forget that the update is not availabe in Sawhili or the language of Christ, and that it won't work on Atari 2600.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
This game aims to waste people's time, confusing maps, and boring tasks, the story itself is tedious, and guess what? you are banned from some erotic choices, for no reason ... what is the meaning of the existence of this game after all?

Reactions: sebgroper
Jan 20, 2022
This game aims to waste people's time, confusing maps, and boring tasks, the story itself is tedious, and guess what? you are banned from some erotic choices, for no reason ... what is the meaning of the existence of this game after all?
Maybe you have a different taste so F**** off from here

Neuneu2

Aug 10, 2017
I get now loading screen when Isabella enters the palace.
Ok, I have this bug everytime I play this game, I found some fix, I'm gonna try to explain it clearly

First U need to download the new Nw.js here -> , ddl the Normal version, it's gonna download the last MAJ of the core files of the rpgm maker games.

After that c/c all the files in ur game folder, overwrite everything, then delete the Game.exe and rename the nw.exe -> Game.exe

If have the error 'name' when launch the game after that, open Package.json (in ur game folder same folder where game.exe is) with a Text editor and Add Game in this line :

"name": "", change it to --------> "name": "Game", save and try to start the game again.

Optional : if u still have infinite loading, create a shortcut of the game.exe (Right click on it create shortcut) -> Right click on the shortcut -> Properties and then in the properties window go in the Shortcut tab -> In the "Target line" add after xxxxxx\Game.exe" this command - PROTON_USE_WINED3D=1 to make in look like that
xxxxxx\Game.exe" -PROTON_USE_WINED3D=1 (The space between Game.exe" and the command is important).

Hope it fix it for u as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Feedme 12
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes