uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
That "mini-transformation" after the temple quest was a pretty nice surprise. Hopefully there's gonna be more of that down the line.

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
I really miss some old, perverted creep character with all these perfect guys around to teach her how it's done.
This. I figured she was foreshadowing it at the beginning when she thought Phillip was going to be some fat old pervert. Would love to see the beautiful princess eventually be taken by an old perv who betrays her trust.

Reactions: Adolfo and Ignazzio

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
First time playing, really enjoying it, but stuck at the part you have to talk to soldiers after the assassination, and the quest says I have to talk to 7 soldiers. One I can't find is Kroll. I have looked everywhere for him. Anybody here tell me where he is?

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
First time playing, really enjoying it, but stuck at the part you have to talk to soldiers after the assassination, and the quest says I have to talk to 7 soldiers. One I can't find is Kroll. I have looked everywhere for him. Anybody here tell me where he is?
Croll is at Royal Baths. Northern edge of the map.

Reactions: DirtyDozen

JoGU89

Nov 4, 2019
i have a problem from V0.4 to 0.5 . When put the v 0.4 saves in the folder of 0.5 and play the last save ii only can choose :
They say patience is a virtue . After i choose that i get a gameover :/ Hope somebody can help me :)

Sep 8, 2017
i have a problem from V0.4 to 0.5 . When put the v 0.4 saves in the folder of 0.5 and play the last save ii only can choose :
They say patience is a virtue . After i choose that i get a gameover :/ Hope somebody can help me :)
You need a save before enter in witch house

Reactions: JoGU89

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hey yo... this is very random but... i played the first two updates of the game and i really like the care the dev put into his characters and how nice the renders look and i love the look of the princess and the hole medieval setting but...

i didn't played the last couple updates cause of time reasons and i am a dirty guy who likes more stuff like... corruption, blackmail, oldmen/youngwomen, incest etc. is there anything of this stuff in this nice game yet?

i mean it's sweet to have romantic stuff and sex scenes with with ppl in the same age but for me personally thats more stuff to make the world built more believable and the story more dramatic when she gets into dirty stuff. and ye i primary like to play more as the princess.

sorry for asking. and keep the passionate work up!

Reactions: Adolfo

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
I am thankful to the consideration in terms of animation cuz there was a time where i cant progress through the ge just cuz the animation would just stop.

As usual, the writing is great! I mean, compared to the other games its just way toooooooooo realistic to the point that the immersion is at the peak. Altho the art style is good, i find it hard to watch the animation cuz its kinda bad tbh. I mean, its just that the illustration and art is like heaven compared to the looped animation that is like, earth... Or dung, idk.

Maybe a 10+ pics stop motion animation will do? Like, i know, there will be progress with animation to be good but for now its just eating time when it comes to render n stuff.

Anyway, keep up the good work master!! :)

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes