aris666

Jan 6, 2020
i really Hope issabell finds the truth that Prince Philip didn't get the BJ i mean if issabell starts to cheat just because thought philip did it first would suck really i hope in next update she finds the truth about it , plus this update felt really short i hope the next one is bigger
I think it is main reason, why last updated ended the way it ended - to allow further corruption of her. You can avoid BJ by the way - but game still sort of makes situation look bad for him.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
She saw Phillip cheating (depending on your choices he either actually does or just looks like that). So it can be as a revenge. Or shoulder to cry on will become dick to ride on. Of course, game will give a choice not to cheat, I guess.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
might just be my oppinion but I feel like Bella with tristan and phillip with sophie somehow have a better synergy than the other way around

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
might just be my oppinion but I feel like Bella with tristan and phillip with sophie somehow have a better synergy than the other way around
If it is so - it is because characters are written like that. Though Sophie is just horny.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Learning the layout of this damn maze castle took a while. Cool game so far. Although the scene where Philip prays in his tent in ch3 is disgusting. Why make us watch his fucking dick so much?

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
May 9, 2017
Seems like a good game ... great visuals .... personally would have preferred if it was a forced political marriage between siblings ... would be more interesting ...

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Does someone have a save after they go to the witch? I'm playing on joiplay on my phone(I don't have a pc) and after cassius dialogue I only get a black screen...

J0hny88

Aug 29, 2022
can you please add save when philip ends up with carmen. I can't play it when Prillip is hung in chains, so the game crashes, I've tried it several times. thank you very much

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Does anyone else have an issue with the game freezing after too many clicks? I have a touchscreen, so I tap on the game screen to advance during VN segments, and sometimes the game just freezes. Replaying whole segments because of that is supremely annoying.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I also wish none of the choices were preselected in the menus. When Z-mashing to get through the dialogue I've already seen I sometimes blow past the choice and select the top one.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes