gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Can anyone tell me where this update starts? I have saves from chapter 4 but we agree that it's an update for Isabella, right? I'm a little lost and I don't remember where the last update stopped.. thanks in advance

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
So all possible NTR routes are fully avoidable - correct
Does Isabella know Phillip is alive? Does Phillp know Isabella is alive?
is there a walkthrough to assure the paths are followed
NTR routes are avoidable for now.
Yes, but Isabella thought he was cheating on her or being forced to fuck other women (depending on choices)
No walkthrough is needed so far since NTR choices are pretty obvious. The only hard parts are grind and navigation.
Can anyone tell me where this update starts? I have saves from chapter 4 but we agree that it's an update for Isabella, right? I'm a little lost and I don't remember where the last update stopped.. thanks in advance
Isabella masturbates, then somehow ends up in her younger form.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
NTR routes are avoidable for now.
Yes, but Isabella thought he was cheating on her or being forced to fuck other women (depending on choices)
No walkthrough is needed so far since NTR choices are pretty obvious. The only hard parts are grind and navigation.

Isabella masturbates, then somehow ends up in her younger form.
The beginning of this update is when Isabella masturbates? okay thanks a lot bro i appreciate !! Now i need to see if i have a save around that scene lol

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes