Others Completed Framboise and Evil Nazi [Final] [Pink Pencil]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Blade11577

Jul 9, 2017
Well. I got it to work on a Windows 10 laptop. But when it's starting to load (before where it usually crashes), you have to hit the esc key. Then the game menu loads.
IDK why I even bothered... :) But, you're welcome. :cool:
Thx it worked when i spammed the esc key before loading it started

Reactions: Dastardly

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
prty14

I doubt they'll post all of their stuff on patreon as many will be against patreons rules. Many of their games have rape which is against their rules some have bestiality another one that's against their rules a few have loli characters another one against the rules. They won't have a patreon long if they post all of their stuff there.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
After reading all 111 comments... Half of me is interested in downloading this game because of the shocked responses (of the game's contents), [[..I love hardcore games with unique gameplay that 99% of Dev's don't do..]] but.. the other half of me is not interested in downloading because of the TOO numerous problems the game file imposes on novice players (computer dummies, like me too).
Is there a professional computer wizard out there that is willing to make a new file that is easy for novice players to download a Win10+WinRar+MEGAsync version (at least) that is straight forward; that bypasses all the jargon that a person must read in several comments (in this thread) just to get the game running smoothly WITHOUT having to ask for help even once ?
Thank you in advance :)

Last edited:
Reactions: paddyo73

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
After reading all 111 comments... Half of me is interested in downloading this game because of the shocked responses (of the game's contents), [[..I love hardcore games with unique gameplay that 99% of Dev's don't do..]] but.. the other half of me is not interested in downloading because of the TOO numerous problems the game file imposes on novice players (computer dummies, like me too).
Is there a professional computer wizard out there that is willing to make a new file that is easy for novice players to download a Win10+WinRar+MEGAsync version (at least) that is straight forward; that bypasses all the jargon that a person must read in several comments (in this thread) just to get the game running smoothly WITHOUT having to ask for help even once ?
Thank you in advance :)
It's not because it would be shocking more like how it's terrible, ugly and not even sexually arousing.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
For anyone having resolution problems, here's the fix for Windows 10

1) Right click on the exe file (after you patch the game)
2) Go to properties
3) Go to compatibility tab
4) Click on "Change DPI Settings"
5) Check the "Use this setting to fix scaling problems......" box
6) Check the "Override high scaling behaviour
7) Set the scaling to Apllication
8) Enjoy

P.S this works with every Framboise game. But I don;t know about other versions of Windows or Linux
It doesn't work. Windows 10 64 Bit, still just a quarter of the resolution. Save yourselves the trouble go on to another game...

Sep 10, 2018
Took a few seconds to work out where my appdata folder was by using the file search feature because I think it is hidden by default on some versions of windows. I can confirm crashing issues like 30 seconds in are skipped by hitting the ESC key on windows 10. I played some of it but it's more comical than disturbing or erotic. The german/nazi song with her jumping from cock to cock got a solid laugh.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes