Others Completed Framboise and Evil Nazi [Final] [Pink Pencil]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Is this an alternate universe/spinoff of Inglorious Basterds?

"Au revoir, Shosanna!"

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
For anyone having resolution problems, here's the fix for Windows 10

1) Right click on the exe file (after you patch the game)
2) Go to properties
3) Go to compatibility tab
4) Click on "Change DPI Settings"
5) Check the "Use this setting to fix scaling problems......" box
6) Check the "Override high scaling behaviour
7) Set the scaling to Apllication
8) Enjoy

P.S this works with every Framboise game. But I don;t know about other versions of Windows or Linux

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
This is the kind of game that makes me question the sexuality of others. It's basically a statement of "NO MOM/DAD I'M NOT GAY! LOOK! I MAKE STRAIGHT PEOPLE GAMES!"

Not really great, and if you find yourself looking at this, I just advise you move on unless you really like awkwardly narrow dicks and gross looking public hair on women. personally visuals aside since the game is pretty old, the gameplay itself is pretty trashy, but not complete ass. Some levels, while not difficult, are going to cause issues at least once as there's a few nasty instant kill traps.

Also "JuIcY!"

kamoi11

May 10, 2018
I had that problem before, all the pink pencil resolution issues...., the only way I found to fix them was DxWnd. Its free and tiny to boot. If you wanna play pinkpencil games in the future dont delete it after you played this one.
Same, unplayable.
Thats the fix to the resolution problem! Download DxWnd if you have a resolution isssue where you can only see like 1/4th of the screen. You can run the program inside DxWnd and see everything.

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Could anyone help with a Mac version?

Or at least advice on how to use it with Wine. I get audio but a black screen.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Is is one of those "so bad, it's actually good" kind of games?

Or just bad?

(Or maybe it's actually good?)

kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is is one of those "so bad, it's actually good" kind of games?

Or just bad?

(Or maybe it's actually good?)
I think it's neither, like the guy in the review says it. it fits more into the category of a meme game for edgelords. who knows you may like it, I kinda did.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Is it just me or are these games getting stranger?
Well this is a game from 2013 and has 2(?) followup games that were similarly strange.
So no, I wouldn't agree with that. Some devs are just on entirely different shit from the start.

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Well. I got it to work on a Windows 10 laptop. But when it's starting to load (before where it usually crashes), you have to hit the esc key. Then the game menu loads.
IDK why I even bothered... :) But, you're welcome. :cool:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes