• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
Great, thanks. It worked.

Not immediately though, starting the game with your save didn't unlock anything at first. I had to load your save (which takes me to the last level) and beat the level (luckily the last level is piss easy), and then everything unlocked.

Anyway, thanks again.
How do you beat the last level though? I'm stumped

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
How do you beat the last level though? I'm stumped
To beat the last level, you just collect the invincibility potions and go all the way right until you find a wall blocking your way. The circular saws can move that wall when they bump into it, but you have to keep moving left and right to attract the saws on that direction. Since you are invincible, the saws will just pass through you and bump into the wall, moving it.

Do that until a door is visible.

If you load his save, you won't even need to do much, since he saved in front of that wall. Just try to guide the saws to bump them into the wall until it moves.

Reactions: IronJovi

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
So, this is the first time I've ever seen one Franboise's/ pink pencil's games.... There are so many questions.
1 what the hell
2 is there an actual plot going on
3 why does this look like a fever dream on a ps1 trying to be lsd simulator

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
So, this is the first time I've ever seen one Franboise's/ pink pencil's games.... There are so many questions.
1 what the hell
2 is there an actual plot going on
3 why does this look like a fever dream on a ps1 trying to be lsd simulator
1) Right? To be fair, "What the Hell" is Pink Pencil's true name.
2) Super Mario Bros. has a better plot.
3) Most weird 3D-ish indie games are like that.

ALL the Framboise games are ass. But I still play all of them and I'd be lying if I said I never had fun with them.

Tell me this doesn't scream GAME OF THE YEAR to you!
1672333634781.png

Jul 3, 2018
1) Right? To be fair, "What the Hell" is Pink Pencil's true name.
2) Super Mario Bros. has a better plot.
3) Most weird 3D-ish indie games are like that.

ALL the Framboise games are ass. But I still play all of them and I'd be lying if I said I never had fun with them.

Tell me this doesn't scream GAME OF THE YEAR to you!
View attachment 2271744
this would have been revolutionary 15 years earlier and horrifying, is he still using windows 2000/xp?

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes