Others Frankie's Funclub [v0.2.5] [LOVEBITES]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bruh12333

Jun 5, 2023
Cn anyone help me? My graphics are not loading, the main screen is grey and when I try starting a new game its all black except for text. I can hear sound fx but cant see anything. Screenshots to show what i'm seeing. PLS Help. :( View attachment 3828512 View attachment 3828514
This might be caused due to the game using Vulkan renderer and your GPU not being compatible. You can force open with opengl renderer by creating a shortcut, right-clicking it, going to properties, going to shortcut, then adding --rendering-driver opengl3 to the end of target.
frankie.png

Anyone with a bug that have stroke on the ground and can't move?
Does this happen mid game? It might be caused by collecting too many items and their weight slowing you down too much

Reactions: Gabaw

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Can Anybody provide some help regarding the items for Charlie's 4th and 5th Sex scene and where to find them? I have the latest V0.2.3 update but I'm stuck running around in circles while searching evey nook and crany. If possible, see if you can provide the images for where you can find these special items.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Does this happen mid game? It might be caused by collecting too many items and their weight slowing you down too much
It does happen mid game, and it sucks allooot when you have many items and you just get stuck without being able to do anything, with that being said, sadly it also happens if I have no items or 1 - 2 items max, since I am mostly exploring.

To describe the problem camera moves left and right, up and down, flash light and left click scan doesn't appear, you can open inventory ( I think, will play more and see once I get it again.) Basically you are bugged on the ground and well you have to wait for girls to find you to game over you so you can start anew run. It mostly occurs from what I've noticed when moving with ctrl.

Bruh12333

Jun 5, 2023
It does happen mid game, and it sucks allooot when you have many items and you just get stuck without being able to do anything, with that being said, sadly it also happens if I have no items or 1 - 2 items max, since I am mostly exploring.

To describe the problem camera moves left and right, up and down, flash light and left click scan doesn't appear, you can open inventory ( I think, will play more and see once I get it again.) Basically you are bugged on the ground and well you have to wait for girls to find you to game over you so you can start anew run. It mostly occurs from what I've noticed when moving with ctrl.
That's really odd, you should report the bug in the discord server hopefully it gets patched next update.
Can Anybody provide some help regarding the items for Charlie's 4th and 5th Sex scene and where to find them? I have the latest V0.2.3 update but I'm stuck running around in circles while searching evey nook and crany. If possible, see if you can provide the images for where you can find these special items.
The findable items for Charlie's scenes are in the freezer (go into the cafeteria into a room at the back of it) and in the staff locker room (first door on the right in the back rooms) inside the rightmost locker. I think the 5th scene might have not been added yet.

Reactions: CoconutBayBro

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
That's really odd, you should report the bug in the discord server hopefully it gets patched next update.

The findable items for Charlie's scenes are in the freezer (go into the cafeteria into a room at the back of it) and in the staff locker room (first door on the right in the back rooms) inside the rightmost locker. I think the 5th scene might have not been added yet.
Thanks I found the 4th scene with the locker room. I think there is a fifth scene since it was told that the 2.0 update will have 4 scenes and the next patch (current 2.3) will provide an extra scene for charlie so I'm not that sure if charlie scenes are completed

Last edited:

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Awesome keep it up dev, I love these girls but I also appreciate what you are trying to build with the gameplay here.

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 3824044
These are all the things available at the moment (current)versions of the game. There are 7 scenes with Franky and 4 scenes with Charlie in the game and no more, one item missed. for Charlie in staff room
Who needs a save with all the stuff here's a save for you
files the folder where you need to put everything C:\Users\You computer\AppData\Roaming\Godot
I used this save but there are no videos for either one

Anyone mind sharing their save for 2.3?

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I think the 5th scene might have not been added yet.

Yeah...strange, but looks like it.. I searched the game files and looks like it's not really there. Under Animations/Charlie/NSFW there are "throat", "doggy", "mating", "facesit" (and variants).:unsure:

gd_scr1.png

Bowjangls

Dec 25, 2018
Any more scenes for Frankie or just the 4 for Charlie since she was just added? Also Charlie's throughtfuck camera doesn't work:(

Last edited:

Pokemonpie

Apr 10, 2021
Anyone with a bug that have stroke on the ground and can't move?
this is caused when trying to move after slipping on a slice of pizza dropped by charlie. if this happens just dont press anything. and use the flashlight to keep your eye on the floor. if it does happn you either have to wait it out or get caught.

Reid73

Jul 6, 2022
I am hating the fact that the battery is absolute shit now. And why is the resolution locked now? Game keeps crashing for me now.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I am hating the fact that the battery is absolute shit now. And why is the resolution locked now? Game keeps crashing for me now.
Battery is actually better then last update
You had to have flashlight on since the lighting was absolutely shit so you really only had less then 3 mins per run

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes